dolphin159
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had interviews to Dentistry and could tell me more about how they went?

I'm planning to apply next year and I imagine this is about the time when this year's applicants have their interviews? Please tell me any information you can.

How did they go? What did they ask? What did you say? What are the best things to say?

I imagine the two questions that always come up are: why do you want to do dentistry? and why did you choose our university?

What are the best things to say in an interview? Also, I would be a mature student, so what would be the best thing to say to explain why I didn't do it earlier, etc.?

Any help will be appreciated!
Dentalapp1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Most people sign a form to not talk about the questions afterwards. Most unis also change the questions every year anyway. Best thing is to just think about why you want to do dentistry and if you genuinely want to that will come across. Good luck next year
Duane2501
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dentalapp1998)
Most people sign a form to not talk about the questions afterwards. Most unis also change the questions every year anyway. Best thing is to just think about why you want to do dentistry and if you genuinely want to that will come across. Good luck next year
What's the penalty for breaching the agreement out of interest? Even though you'd probably never get caught anyway!
redhelen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I suppose you could lose your uni place!
Duane2501
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yep I guessed that was it and no one wants that! I was just wondering if they specified how they expect to enforce it - I mean it could be anyone spilling the beans online, even unsuccessful people!
dolphin159
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Oh I see, I didn't know that...
In that case, could anyone give just general tips? Without specifying anything?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (65)
14.91%
I'm not sure (16)
3.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (147)
33.72%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.61%
I'm not a current university student (201)
46.1%

Watched Threads