amelienine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Asking on behalf of a friend who received offers from both. She wants to go to LSE, I think she should take UCL.

In terms of job prospects and student life, which do you think is better for her?
Mieleki
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amelienine)
Asking on behalf of a friend who received offers from both. She wants to go to LSE, I think she should take UCL.

In terms of job prospects and student life, which do you think is better for her?
Job prospects - almost equivalent. However, LSE has stronger alumni circles within finance & business industry.
Student life - it is generally accepted that UCL has a better social life than LSE. This is highly subjective though. (One of my friends at UCL told me that a few former LSE students in her class transferred to UCL because of the social life at LSE)
SL1996
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amelienine)

Personally, I think LSE have a better reputation overall.

UCL is de facto on the rankings as best for Law, aside from Oxbridge, but LSE enjoys a more known reputation.

Job Prospects - i think its similar between the two probably.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.58%
No (66)
16.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed