AxSirlotl
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If you could put the main reasons for Nazi Germany's defeat into a few bullet points, what would they be?
At the moment I have:
The USSR,
German tactical and military mistakes,
The Allies.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AxSirlotl)
If you could put the main reasons for Nazi Germany's defeat into a few bullet points, what would they be?
At the moment I have:
The USSR,
German tactical and military mistakes,
The Allies.
Also consider the industrial/economic aspects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AxSirlotl
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Also consider the industrial/economic aspects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinking of including those in essays about the USSR and the allies. When arguing that the USSR was the most important I'll talk about how the USSRs industry eventually dwarfed the German industry and when arguing how the Allies were important I'll talk about how the allied industry also dwarfed the German industry and how the USAs industry was untouchable. I'm not sure whether this is the best way to include industrial factors.
I'm not sure how to include economic factors. I have some quotes from books about how German re-armament nearly created a financial disaster in Germany but I'm not sure I could argue it as much as the other factors.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AxSirlotl)
I'm thinking of including those in essays about the USSR and the allies. When arguing that the USSR was the most important I'll talk about how the USSRs industry eventually dwarfed the German industry and when arguing how the Allies were important I'll talk about how the allied industry also dwarfed the German industry and how the USAs industry was untouchable. I'm not sure whether this is the best way to include industrial factors.
I'm not sure how to include economic factors. I have some quotes from books about how German re-armament nearly created a financial disaster in Germany but I'm not sure I could argue it as much as the other factors.
The USSR was one of the Allies.

How many essays are you writing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
violeta23
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What about the diversion of finances, resources and manpower to the Holocaust? Would've been a minor factor, but a factor nonetheless.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (65)
22.49%
Note taking apps (6)
2.08%
Flashcards (57)
19.72%
Revision guides (16)
5.54%
Past papers (133)
46.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (12)
4.15%

Watched Threads