Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Driving Theory Test watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know i failed my thery test, i got 29/35 and 49/75.

1 Mark i failed by, i have now booked another test for the 31st in 2 weeks time but i am looking for a test sooner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)

1 Mark i failed by, i have now booked another test for the 31st in 2 weeks time but i am looking for a test sooner.
    never mind.....better luck next time mate

G

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing but a money spinner.

Good luck with the re-test, 2 hours revision? I'd say that's a good attempt! Hzard perception is completely pointless.

ReputationRep:

But your sig says you only did 2 hours revision? Missing by one mark is so annoying! Good luck for your repeat test, I have mine on 31st and i'm scared.

ReputationRep:
    Better luck next time! I passed first time but only got 48 on the hazard perception which was a bit close to the pass mark for my liking! good luck xx

ReputationRep:

that sucks.

do the cd once everyday until you never get under 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Better luck next time! I passed first time but only got 48 on the hazard perception which was a bit close to the pass mark for my liking! good luck xx
    when i did mine last year the pass mark for the hazard perception was 44...i got 44

ReputationRep:
    i never get under 30 on the cd anymore, i have been revising alot actually more than the 2 hours. I was wondering if anyone could check on the dsa website for any tests in my area? I had to book my next one in a different area and i cant check.

If you pm me i will give you my postcode, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    bad luck jimmy - you'll do better next time for sure

ReputationRep:
    i passed mine last week, phew! i'm sure you'll pass it the next time!!

i booked my driving test today as well - and i'm praying to god i pass before uni! (thats if i actually get the grades on thursday!!) :eek:

WE'LL ALL BE FINE!!! let's just keep saying that!!

ReputationRep:
    now i look back on some of the questions i think i got wrong i cant believe i did that, i knew the answers but wasnt too sure at the time, i knew it which gives me confidence that i will pass next time.

better luk nxt time... i got 35/35 nd 51/75 on mine first time, altho failed the last 3 practical tests...

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering if anyone could check on the dsa website for any tests in my area? I had to book my next one in a different area and i cant check.

i was wondering if anyone could check on the dsa website for any tests in my area? I had to book my next one in a different area and i cant check.

phone DSA. they will be able to tell u if there is an earlier date avail

ReputationRep:

Don't worry, you'll do much better next time around. Stay positive.

ReputationRep:

Please i am desperate, i will give you rep.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

When I booked my test online a few weeks ago, you got to choose what test centre to do your test at. So just go and choose the area you want!

again, phone DSA

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck for your next test. Also, I'm busy doing my own driving website as I'm a learner myself, if anyone is interested then please feel free to visit and leave a messege.

Thanks
    Kirsty
    www.good2drive.com

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.