The Student Room Group

Mistake on parents house hold income 2015 / 16 submission

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE MISTAKE I MADE ON THE FIGURES -
I IN PUTTED FOR HOUSE HOLD INCOME -
FATHER'S SUBMISSION INCORRECT -
MOTHER'S SUBMISSION CORRECT ?
IS THERE AN ON LINE FORM TO CORRECT THINGS ?
OR A PHONE NUMBER TO RING TO AGAIN TO CORRECT THINGS ?
N.B. THE MISTAKES PUT OUR INCOME JUST OVER THE £16,190 LIMIT !
PLEASE SEE BELOW : -
UCB Standard Tuition Fee Waiver - £1,090 discount off your tuition fees PER YEAR
If your household income is £16,190 or less and you are eligible to receive support from Student Finance England you will receive a £1,090 discount off your tuition fees. If your household income remains at £16,190 or below for the remainder of your course you will continue to receive the UCB Standard Tuition Fee Waiver for the subsequent taught years of your programme.
LOOKING FOREWORD TO YOUR RESPONSE .
REGARDS,
STEVE .
Original post by stephenjohncope
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE MISTAKE I MADE ON THE FIGURES -
I IN PUTTED FOR HOUSE HOLD INCOME -
FATHER'S SUBMISSION INCORRECT -
MOTHER'S SUBMISSION CORRECT ?
IS THERE AN ON LINE FORM TO CORRECT THINGS ?
OR A PHONE NUMBER TO RING TO AGAIN TO CORRECT THINGS ?
N.B. THE MISTAKES PUT OUR INCOME JUST OVER THE £16,190 LIMIT !
PLEASE SEE BELOW : -
UCB Standard Tuition Fee Waiver - £1,090 discount off your tuition fees PER YEAR
If your household income is £16,190 or less and you are eligible to receive support from Student Finance England you will receive a £1,090 discount off your tuition fees. If your household income remains at £16,190 or below for the remainder of your course you will continue to receive the UCB Standard Tuition Fee Waiver for the subsequent taught years of your programme.
LOOKING FOREWORD TO YOUR RESPONSE .
REGARDS,
STEVE .

Just ring SFE when they open at 9am. They'll either unlock your dads account to fix the mistake or ask you to send in a paper form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending