The Student Room Group

My First time sex hurt, due to his size?

I nearly lost my virginity to my bf last night. We had a lot of foreplay until I had orgasm abd used a lot of lube. I assume that they pain will be minimum in this condition even he is ib very thick and long size. When he started to push in, even just push at the entrance, the pain is horrible but he still didn't enter yet and we had stopped. Is it due to his size? I know that he is in big size and talk to my friends, some of them said that not a problem and some of them said that chances for me in a lot of pain is very high as the don't think virgin able to handle this thickness.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by choycc
I nearly lost my virginity to my bf last night. We had a lot of foreplay until I had orgasm abd used a lot of lube. I assume that they pain will be minimum in this condition even he is ib very thick and long size. When he started to push in, even just push at the entrance, the pain is horrible but he still didn't enter yet and we had stopped. Is it due to his size? I know that he is in big size and talk to my friends, some of them said that not a problem and some of them said that chances for me in a lot of pain is very high as the don't think virgin able to handle this thickness.

No sure whether you are trolling - but when you consider the size of a baby's head - I doubt very much that your boyfriend is that size. The first time is often uncomfortable - anxiety and dryness.

I went without sex for a year after my marriage broke up and when I resumed a relationship it hurt quite a lot because of anxiety. Maybe you just need to take your time
Reply 2
I am serious. I am so scare when saw it the first time. Never expect it can be so big and ask him to measure it when we fool around.
Original post by choycc

Don't listen to the asswipes on here who will say you've lost your virginity - they just want to go by technicallies because they want to claim any bit of touching is losing it - even if it technically is, you still haven't. But just my opinion, and just yours aswell ok

Anyway your first time will hurt, just make sure to relax and enjoy it next time one day you will the pleasure and won't have any pain at all. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Don't listen to the asswipes on here who will say you've lost your virginity - they just want to go by technicallies because they want to claim any bit of touching is losing it - even if it technically is, you still haven't. But just my opinion, and just yours aswell
Anyway your first time will hurt, just make sure to relax and enjoy it next time one day you will the pleasure and won't have any pain at all. :smile:

Is it normal to feel like he stretch you vagina until almost split even he didn't enter? Will it become worse when he really penetrate into me?
Original post by choycc
Is it normal to feel like he stretch you vagina until almost split even he didn't enter? Will it become worse when he really penetrate into me?

Sex should never hurt, doesnt matter how big he is. Go to the gynaecologist as you may have some sort of underlying health condition
Original post by choycc

It is normal to have a lot of pain.
It took me three nights to enter my wife after our wedding as pain stopped me
She was not relaxed enough as we were in a house on the first two nights.
We were in a hotel room on the third night so she was a little relaxed.
(edited 6 years ago)
wel frm miy prsnal expirianse:colondollar:...

eyed lyk two inform yuh and ree-a-shore yuh that the stretching iz nurmul. sum evan wud go az farr az sayin its plezurable ;3
feel free two private messej meh wiv any ferther sex consirns, lemme bee ur agony ant.
:colone:
piece and luv miy followerz mwahhh x
Google Vaginismus. It defo sounds like it and I had the exact same experience. You can also check with a sexual health clinic if you want a definite diagnosis.
What the first anon said, it's all in the mind + just take the pain, use plenty of lube and tell him to push all the way in slowly. Yeah it will hurt and sure its unromantic but sex the first couple of times never is, this will give you a chance to get used to the feeling.
Original post by PCmegz_marley

eyed lyk two inform yuh and ree-a-shore yuh that the stretching iz nurmul. sum evan wud go az farr az sayin its plezurable ;3
feel free two private messej meh wiv any ferther sex consirns, lemme bee ur agony ant.

:toofunny:

Original post by choycc

What's your country of origin?
It is not 'normal' in general for sex to hurt. As a poster above mentioned the vagina is able to relax enough to allow a baby to pass through it, it should have no trouble with a penis.

However, anxiety or nerves about pain or anything else during your first time means a lot of women find it hard to relax their vaginal muscles. For lots of women this eases with time. Some women have vaginismus (I happen to be one of those) and need to overcome this in order to move past it.

Have you ever inserted anything else such as a vibrator or a tampon? If not I'd definitely recommend exploring those, alone at first and then with your partner. There should be no rush to have penetrative sex, and if you explore things first (and properly - it can take months) then everything should be fine. If you continue to have problems I recommend going to your GP who can refer you to a gynecologist. They can check there are no underlying physical causes and, if you do have vaginismus, refer you to further help.

Please feel free to ask if you (or anyone) has any other questions!
To be honest, sex can be uncomfortable after an orgasm because the feel good feeling has passed and you're fragile and just can't be arsed.

Sex shouldn't hurt at all if you're comfortable. Next time, perhaps do some foreplay until it feels really good and go for it slowly? If it hurts at any point, tell him to stop because its probably just your nerves working themselves up or you're just not that well lubricated. If it's just uncomfortable though, it's completely normal, just make sure you're well lubricated and allow him go all the way at your own pace and don't let him thrust quickly until you're used to the feeling of him being in there in the first place.

Good luck. :smile:
First time sex hurts, generally. Do lots of foreplay and use lots of lube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I love people saying how it shouldn't hurt because the vagina can stretch enough to give birth to a baby. I'm sorry but have you ever heard anyone giving birth without pain?

If this is serious tho, try playing by yourself. There is a possibility of vaginismus which means that even something as small as 1 finger can hurt too much.

If that is fine, then all I can recommend is lots of foreplay. Have him use his fingers until you're comfortable, increasing the number one by one possibly going up to 4 fingers. That should stretch you enough to be able to take him. Obviously use lube for that too.

My current partner is pretty big, well above average. And it does hurt quite a bit during the first time entering if we don't take our time. The good thing is that the vagina does adapt pretty easily so the pain should be gone in a couple of minutes as the muscles adapt to the stretch.

wtf dude, u dizzy blad or intellectually disabled you cant spell fo shizzle?
sorry my friend write that not me
Reply 17

I'm dead. :toofunny:
Original post by choycc

It only gets better from here. Most girls experience this type of extreme pain their first time (from what I hear). Second time is better, third is better, fourth... and so on until its just pleasure. Your vagina will adjust.
From my experience, it's likely because you don't have much experience. As I understand it it can take a woman a while to get used to sex, to be able to relax(physically and emotionally). One of the main things you can do is keep trying. Learn to relax. Lube and foreplay are also big recommendations.

Original post by Fermion.
Sex should never hurt, doesnt matter how big he is. Go to the gynaecologist as you may have some sort of underlying health condition

Poor naive *******. It's unlikely to be an issue most of the time, granted, but it's a complete possibility. Especially with inexperienced women, women who aren't properly lubricated, are anxious.

Quick Reply

Latest