Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on the 19th of august? just that im meeting my friend at 11.00 and if it showed whther uve been accepted r not at five to 11 that would be ideal lol

ReputationRep:
    The tracker is supposed to update then i think, but it will probably crash!

ReputationRep:
    can any1 from last year remember if the ucas tracker was on time and updated at 11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    can any1 from last year remember if the ucas tracker was on time and updated at 11
    even if it does, this year more people may access the site at the same time, causing it to slow down a lot.. and probably not work because of the security restraints... but still worth a try

ReputationRep:
    last year the tracker apparently crashed some time in the small hours of the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    last year the tracker apparently crashed some time in the small hours of the morning
    I really do hope it doesn't this yr - I'm planning to check on UCAS if I have got in before I have go get my results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    I really do hope it doesn't this yr - I'm planning to check on UCAS if I have got in before I have go get my results!
    Yeh me too. I've heard something about being able to text message UCAS to find out your acceptancies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Yeh me too. I've heard something about being able to text message UCAS to find out your acceptancies.
    Where would this be?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.