MA Events and Experience Management

Watch this thread
Sauvage26
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello guys!

I am a 26 year old student from Germany and I just got an unconditional offer from Goldsmiths.
Is anybody going to study the same program? I assume that this program is pretty new as I didn't find any ratings from graduates or the like...

Do you think that this might be a big disadvantage?

I would appreciate your opinions on this one.

Many thanks!
Diana
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sauvage26)
I'm not sure where you've been looking for ratings but have a look at where grads have ended up and see if the uni can provide that info. There may be a facebook group as well.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sauvage26)
Hello guys!

I am a 26 year old student from Germany and I just got an unconditional offer from Goldsmiths.
Is anybody going to study the same program? I assume that this program is pretty new as I didn't find any ratings from graduates or the like...

Do you think that this might be a big disadvantage?

I would appreciate your opinions on this one.

Many thanks!
Diana
The website says it went for academic approval on the 1st March http://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-events-e...ce-management/ - so if you ring them they should be able to give you more information on whether it will be running for this year or not.

With a new course there wont be any previous grads or current students to speak to but you could ask to speak to the course leader and find out as much as possible about the practical experience opportunities on the course - with events it's all about having a list of successful events and experience in different roles on your CV so you need a course that will definitely offer you the chance to try out your skills as well as learning formally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
34.59%
The paper was reasonable (62)
38.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
16.98%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
9.43%

Watched Threads