The Student Room Group

Bhatt Murphy Paralegal applications 2017-2018

Hi there!

Has anyone else applied for the Bhatt Murphy paralegal positions 2017/2018? And has anyone heard back re interviews?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi Jane,

I did and have yet to hear anything also. I checked on their website and it says that they've "received a significant number of applications which we are in the process of reviewing. We will contact all candidates in due course" - which I hope means they'll get in contact soon. Have you heard anything as of yet?
Reply 2
Hi there,

No, I haven't heard either - but yeah the note is helpful, if vague! I'll post here if I hear anything.
Reply 3
Hey, just out of interest - did you receive an email acknowledging the application when you submitted it?
Reply 4
Original post by Jane.J
Hey, just out of interest - did you receive an email acknowledging the application when you submitted it?

I don't think so. Just had a look through my inbox to double-check and there isn't anything there. I guess you didn't get one either?
Reply 5
Yes, didn't receive one either
Reply 6
Any news?
Reply 7
Original post by Jane.J
Any news?

Nope! Starting to get a little worried giving that the deadline was (almost?) two months ago?
Reply 8
I think they're sending out invites for interviews in the next few days - I got a call from them today.
Reply 9
Original post by Jane.J
I think they're sending out invites for interviews in the next few days - I got a call from them today.

Inviting you to interview or in response to an enquiry? If an invite, congratulations!
Reply 10
Hey yes, they invited me for an interview - thank you! I don't know if they have already sent out all invites though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending