The Student Room Group

Guys, how would you feel if a girl had only one boob?

I'm inspired by questions which ask what guys think about flat chests, well, I can't relate.
I have one boob.
Polands disease, extremely rare....don't know what my future bf will think 😳
Looks like this woman, pic on the left
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3779553/Woman-left-ONE-breast-surgery-finally-cleavage-dreams.html

Scroll to see replies

It would annoy me, how much does surgery cost?
Reply 2
Original post by l'etranger
It would annoy me, how much does surgery cost?

Dunno. I dgaf I wouldn't get surgery 😊
Reply 3
2 boobs is better than no boobs.
No boobs is better than one boob.…
So ideally you could go for 2 boobs through surgery but I'm not sure if you can remove a boob… I don't think many people would be happy with one boob, I personally would opt for none than 1, but obviously having 2 is ideal
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by zayn008
No boobs is better than one boob.

True I guess. Rip me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dunno. I dgaf I wouldn't get surgery 😊

it's fair enough, lots of guys won't care but I don't lie to you.
Reply 6
Original post by zayn008
No boobs is better than one boob.…
So ideally you could go for 2 boobs through surgery but I'm not sure if you can remove a boob… I don't think many people would be happy with one boob, I personally would opt for none than 1, but obviously having 2 is ideal

I have worse problems though. I only asked because I'm curious.
I'm terrified of surgery.
if a guy had one ball I couldn't care less but men are fine to objectify women, shut up.

Don't worry about your future bf problems, you should be judged on the strenth of your character and not whats on your chest.
Reply 8

I'm so sorry :frown: have you seen/read how others have dealt with it? If you do, you can decide what you think is best and how they got through it
I wouldn't like it
Original post by katycaresse
if a guy had one ball I couldn't care less but men are fine to objectify women, shut up.

Don't worry about your future bf problems, you should be judged on the strenth of your character and not whats on your chest.

The difference is that one of the things that makes women biologically attractive to men are their breasts ,not the same for mens testicles so your analogy falls flat
I'm into girls, so I guess I qualify to answer here? :tongue: Anyway, really wouldn't mind. I'd understand. I definitely wouldn't ever expect you to get or even consider surgery

I'd find it a bit unusual, but then it wouldnt matter if I liked you. there are a lot of other more important factors. Two would look better, but its your body. You should go with whatever you are comfy with,. there must be a number of options post mastectomy.
Original post by katycaresse

Well some women would and there's nothing wrong with that either. Having a preference does not mean sexism/racism/other "-ism".
Not a guy: but I'd find that cute actually. :tongue:
Reply 15
I'd feel the other one, no problem at all.

But seriously, it wouldn't bother me.
I'm inspired by questions which ask what guys think about flat chests, well, I can't relate.
I have one boob.
Polands disease, extremely rare....don't know what my future bf will think 😳
Looks like this woman, pic on the left
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3779553/Woman-left-ONE-breast-surgery-finally-cleavage-dreams.html

Yes, it puts you at a disadvantage-that's the truth. But IMO there is more to a woman than her boobs, as long as you have a vagina, can have babies and can breastfeed (with the one boob) I will definitely consider you if your a loving/caring woman. :biggrin:

BTW if it isn't already obvious I am a guy. Also thanks for posting this, I had never heard of such a condition, as they say, you learn something new everyday!
Your future bf shouldnt care and will love you for you :smile: only get surgery if you feel its something you need to do for yourself. I dont see a problem with it at all, as long as you're happy
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I'm into girls, so I guess I qualify to answer here? :tongue: Anyway, really wouldn't mind. I'd understand. I definitely wouldn't ever expect you to get or even consider surgery

Thank you. Means a lot there's people like you out there.
Original post by UWS
I'd feel the other one, no problem at all.

But seriously, it wouldn't bother me.

Yayyy. TBH as long as I stop developing and my left boob doesn't grow massively...I am absolutely fine and anyone would just think it's a bit of size difference like other women have (I hope).

Quick Reply