The Student Room Group

Msc Human Resource Management

Would pick Msc Human Resource Management at University of Groningen or Nottingham Trent University?
I am a student from Italy and ,honestly,do not see myself speaking Dutch in the future!Trent offers CIPD accredited course but Groningen sesms to be a better university as a whole!!
What would you suggest me and why??
Thank you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
It depends on a lot of factors. Which course suits your tastes? Where do you want to work / which uni has a better reputation in your pursued market? Is affordability an issue? Etc.
Reply 2
Original post by pmc:producer
It depends on a lot of factors. Which course suits your tastes? Where do you want to work / which uni has a better reputation in your pursued market? Is affordability an issue? Etc.

According BestMasters Eduniversal top 50 Msc in Europe in HRM Trent is 22nd and Groningen is 39th. For trent there is the option to get a postgraduate loan ,groningen is more affordable for tuition fees.
I am concerned about employability:As I do not know Dutch it could be more difficult for me to find a job/stage/internship/volounteering in Netherlands than in UK,right?
Also the Trent course should be valued highly by employers because it is CIPD accredited,right?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending