?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Conservative.
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None at the moment. Labour if they get their act together.
reim123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i do not vote and will never vote
Aerospengie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None in particular, I don't vote along party lines - just whichever MP will benefit the constituency the most.

This is how EVERYONE should vote.
Joep95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is anyone a libertarian or green?
Willy Pete
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None of them.

I want to be able to vote for someone other than conservatives but currently there are no other alternatives that are credible.
coupdetat++
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sharia4UK
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None.

British politics is a joke at every level and voting in it's farcical attempts to offer a 'choice' just continues to lend it a legitimacy it does not deserve and the people don't need.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mojojojo101)
None.

British politics is a joke at every level and voting in it's farcical attempts to offer a 'choice' just continues to lend it a legitimacy it does not deserve and the people don't need.
As opposed to what exactly?
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tory.
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Davij038)
As opposed to what exactly?
when smashing one's head against a wall, I tend to find it is better to stop before trying to come up with some other way to get past the problem...
Zagdan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Liberal Democrats
cranbrook_aspie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Labour, though due to our stupid electoral system, there are circumstances in which I'd vote for other parties (for example, if Labour was doing absolutely atrociously in my seat and it was a Con/LD marginal, I'd probably consider the Lib Dems).
ZuluArmy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xtwinkletoesx)
Conservative.
Hard to define really. I'm socially authoritarian but I would say i'm around the center, I don't like the tories, despise Corbyn and not a fan of the new UKIP leader

I am around this territory
Cromwellian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
None really. I don't believe in democracy and party politics. I believe in the rule of an exceptional, heroic leader. I would support such a leader whichever party he came from.

If the Conservatives under May do a decent job then I might vote for them in 2020. If not, then I won't vote. Simple.
leonross97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Strange really, in a time of complete "everythingbeingthrownupintothea ir" (totally political term, I promise) politics at the moment I'm open to voting whatever (Apart from UKIP, because I can't be dealing with self-destructive buffoonery). I have supported Labour in 2015, but Corbyn is so incompetent, May is bound to fail in her Brexit negotiations and Tim Farron is a nobody. So might have to look at the 'ol voting records. I will vote, I believe it's a waste not to afterall, silence is consent. If I had to pin-point, if a Blair-like figure came to the Labour party leadership, I would vote Labour.
ckfeister
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by coupdetat++)
Sharia4UK
Pee off, this country will depopulate faster than a light year.

(Original post by ZuluArmy)
Hard to define really. I'm socially authoritarian but I would say i'm around the center, I don't like the tories, despise Corbyn and not a fan of the new UKIP leader

I am around this territory
So a dictator?
Paralove
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I find the LibDems the party that best represents me. Would never, ever vote Tory.

If of interest, my home constituency was a LibDem stronghold til the last elections, where the Tories won by a 1500 vote majority... not because there was a massive switch to the tories but rather to UKIP. Yay.

Steve Webb we miss you
ZuluArmy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No not a dictator more principled than anything
Anti Immigration check
Anti Abortion check
Willing to have second class citizens check

I would rather be in my position than a lib in the purple box
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used to support Labour when Ed Miliband was the leader. I don't really like Labour under Corbyn. It is one chaotic mess. I am leaning towards the Tories as I believe May is the right person to lead Brexit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
13.93%
I'm not sure (29)
4.75%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (192)
31.48%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.13%
I'm not a current university student (291)
47.7%

Watched Threads