moon14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've done lots of research on RGU and Aberdeen as well as on Chester uni. I have offers from both, but for some reason I cannot find many opinions about RGU from actual students, what is it like living there? Whats the student life like? What's the uni really like?

I've tried posting in the RGU forum but nobody replies...

If anyone can give their opinion on Chester as well or adult nursing courses at either that would also be awesome.

Thanks
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by moon14)
I've done lots of research on RGU and Aberdeen as well as on Chester uni. I have offers from both, but for some reason I cannot find many opinions about RGU from actual students, what is it like living there? Whats the student life like? What's the uni really like?

I've tried posting in the RGU forum but nobody replies...

If anyone can give their opinion on Chester as well or adult nursing courses at either that would also be awesome.

Thanks
Heya,

Sorry to hear that Robert Gordon University isn't proving useful - have you tried University of Aberdeen?

If possible, visit or even just email the uni and see if they have course reps or something that they can put you in touch with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?