The Student Room Group

GCSE Mathematics

I am currently preparing for the new GCSE maths spec. I need to get a grade 7 but i am working at a grade 3. Any tips with two months to go?
As am I.
I've seen content that i've never been taught before, and I attend one of the worst schools in the country.
I just use mathswatch.
Reply 2
I did my maths GCSE last year and I know that the spec has changed a lot now, but our maths department at my school is very good. They recommend using maths genie which has revision videos as well questions by topic with answers. With maths it's all about practise and the more you do it, the better grade you'll get! (I got an A* btw and I also did Further Maths in which I also received an A* - past papers were my best friend in helping me achieve these grades!)
Reply 3
Original post by Vault-Tec
As am I.
I've seen content that i've never been taught before, and I attend one of the worst schools in the country.
I just use mathswatch.

What grade are you working on?
Physicsandmathstutor - im using it for a level and its SAVING MY LIFE
Original post by Salahudiin
What grade are you working on?

Target's a scale 6, and i've recently done an exam and got about 25/80, which is said to be a 3/4.
Reply 6
Original post by f_ak
I did my maths GCSE last year and I know that the spec has changed a lot now, but our maths department at my school is very good. They recommend using maths genie which has revision videos as well questions by topic with answers. With maths it's all about practise and the more you do it, the better grade you'll get! (I got an A* btw and I also did Further Maths in which I also received an A* - past papers were my best friend in helping me achieve these grades!)

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest