The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vault-Tec
Few days ago when I fractured my arm.

Ouch and I thought slipping in the shower was painful.

Original post by TitanCream
Today. Had a terrible anxiety attack in Central London.

:redface: Hope you are ok now. That intense heart racing and muscle stiffening feeling is the worst.
Original post by queenofswords
Ouch and I thought slipping in the shower was painful.

:redface: Hope you are ok now. That intense heart racing and muscle stiffening feeling is the worst.

Thank you. I am now, was easily the worst feeling ever. Felt like suffocating....
Original post by Matrix123

Awww Anna! :hugs:
Feel free to PM if you need. Hopefully this period of feeling so down will pass swiftly :yep:

It's strange seeing someone say my name on here :ninja: :tongue:

Thank you for the support! I hope it will too, I think the stress of uni is just getting to me a bit at the moment :smile:
Havent cried in few night so its getting better :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
LOL dw it happens to the best of us

I spilled my milk on the floor and I started crying over it :cry:
Original post by Leviathan1741
It's strange seeing someone say my name on here :ninja: :tongue:

Thank you for the support! I hope it will too, I think the stress of uni is just getting to me a bit at the moment :smile:

Haha I can edit it out if you really want? :tongue:

No problem, the support is always there! :smile: Aww fair enough :hugs:
Today for the same reason, feeling suicidal for the past week

But props to your friend for opening up to you! I hope it gets better for them, it's incredibly difficult to talk to anyone about these things, people can find it taboo so it's scary to open up.

It also makes me wonder how many people i might've interacted with who unbeknownst to me had been suicidal that very day! It's always important to not jump to conclusions about people around us, we never know what they might be going through.
Original post by Matrix123
Haha I can edit it out if you really want? :tongue:

No problem, the support is always there! :smile: Aww fair enough :hugs:

Nah it's fine, my name has been said before on here :tongue:

I really appreciate it, thank you! Of course you are welcome to PM me as well, any time :hugs:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Nah it's fine, my name has been said before on here :tongue:

I really appreciate it, thank you! Of course you are welcome to PM me as well, any time :hugs:

Haha okey dokey. I just thought that as you've mentioned it in your blog that it wouldn't have been an issue :smile:

Aww never a problem. :h: Awww thanks! :penguinhug:
Original post by UWS
I spilled my milk on the floor and I started crying over it :cry:

I'll clean up all the milk for you :kiss:

That sounds so sexual LOL :colondollar:
I like how nice everyone is being to one another on this thread. Really warms my heart and restores my faith in TSR

:cry2:
Reply 31
I'll clean up all the milk for you :kiss:

That sounds so sexual LOL :colondollar:

I didn't think it was sexual until you mentioned it :sexface:
Original post by ImNotReallyMe
Today for the same reason, feeling suicidal for the past week

But props to your friend for opening up to you! I hope it gets better for them, it's incredibly difficult to talk to anyone about these things, people can find it taboo so it's scary to open up.

It also makes me wonder how many people i might've interacted with who unbeknownst to me had been suicidal that very day! It's always important to not jump to conclusions about people around us, we never know what they might be going through.

Me too he means the world to me. Yeah there is so much social stigma surrounding such feelings :frown: I'm glad we have places like this forum to mutually support one another.
(edited 7 years ago)
Today tbh. Even though it's been a good day.
Scared about something. I don't know who to tell, and I can't just yet anyhow. Not 'til things are certain. Hopefully all goes well.
Original post by UWS
I didn't think it was sexual until you mentioned it :sexface:

Are you implying I have a filthy mind? :colonhash:
Reply 35
Are you implying I have a filthy mind? :colonhash:

Not at all :innocent:

I was just saying what you said first :mmm:
Maybe you should write about it in a journal or something. It's better to do that than keep it bottled up.

I do that often because I don't have many friends to talk to irl anyway. And it's helped me get through some difficult times. :smile:
probably in 2015 but i do feel miserable all the time
Yesterday at a movie
Original post by My Moon <3
Havent cried in few night so its getting better :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel you. It's always those ungodly hours of the night that get to me most. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest