Tesco bank box Watch

Lewisflynn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I'm on Tesco bank box insurance and I were just wondering does anyone know anything about what happens if u speed and what it takes to get the insurance policy cancelled through speeding thanks this is just because I had previously been in a 20 zone and I'll be honest my car is extremely fast but without realising because it were late at night I had been doing 35mph in a 20mph zone does anyone know if my insurance will get cancelled thanks and do they give u any stages of warnings before cancelling your insurance
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lewisflynn)
Hi I'm on Tesco bank box insurance and I were just wondering does anyone know anything about what happens if u speed and what it takes to get the insurance policy cancelled through speeding thanks this is just because I had previously been in a 20 zone and I'll be honest my car is extremely fast but without realising because it were late at night I had been doing 35mph in a 20mph zone does anyone know if my insurance will get cancelled thanks and do they give u any stages of warnings before cancelling your insurance
Your car being "extremely fast" is no excuse for not watching your speed. You are a danger to the road.
Lewisflynn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does that have any relation to my question no! Thanks anyways for being useless and saying I'm a danger to the road when I have been driving perfectly fine everywhere else I were just showing my mate the power of the car that's all and there were no houses nearby and it were an empty wide road so I didn't or couldn't cause harm to anyone if u do wish to comment please don't waste my time
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does that have any relation to my question no! Thanks anyways for being useless and saying I'm a danger to the road when I have been driving perfectly fine everywhere else I were just showing my mate the power of the car that's all and there were no houses nearby and it were an empty wide road so I didn't or couldn't cause harm to anyone if u do wish to comment please don't waste my time
There must be a reason the road had a 20mph limit... this is usually heavily populated areas where pedestrians are likely to be.

35 in a 20 is unacceptable, and you'd probably get a warning for it.
yamborgini
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey man, no they won't do anything, you won't even get a warning. It won't effect your speed score either if you did it one time. Im also with tesco and been with them for about 9 months now and i NEVER drive at 30, im always over, when i drive at 30, i either get beeped by the car behind or they go right up my a**. My score has been red (speed) for about 7 months now and only now i got an email from them asking to slow down a bit to get some bonus miles. Don't worry about it man. What car you got btw ?As for IWMTom, stop being so stuck up.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yamborgini)
Hey man, no they won't do anything, you won't even get a warning. It won't effect your speed score either if you did it one time. Im also with tesco and been with them for about 9 months now and i NEVER drive at 30, im always over, when i drive at 30, i either get beeped by the car behind or they go right up my a**. My score has been red (speed) for about 7 months now and only now i got an email from them asking to slow down a bit to get some bonus miles. Don't worry about it man. What car you got btw ?As for IWMTom, stop being so stuck up.
Sigh.. I can't wait for your premiums to skyrocket after you mow down a kid. Idiot.
yamborgini
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Sigh.. I can't wait for your premiums to skyrocket after you mow down a kid. Idiot.
I'm not going to Mow down a kid you ****. There is a difference between speeding in a congested area and then on a normal road where people shouldn't cross. Just because someone drives over 30mph, doesn't mean that they are instantly a bad driver. Think you'll find that 90% of the people on the road, don't drive at 30mph, only people with black boxes do or new driers. Get over yourself mate, stop trying to act like a saint,
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not going to Mow down a kid you ****. There is a difference between speeding in a congested area and then on a normal road where people shouldn't cross. Just because someone drives over 30mph, doesn't mean that they are instantly a bad driver. Think you'll find that 90% of the people on the road, don't drive at 30mph, only people with black boxes do or new driers. Get over yourself mate, stop trying to act like a saint,
Sure you're not... let's hope your reactions are as good as you think they are when a young lad kicks his football into the road and follows it - death by dangerous driving sound good to you? xoxo
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dom55
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Might be a bit late but I'm currently on Tesco Bank box and haven't had any problems, friend of mine was on last year and was doing 100 in 60s and 118mph on the motorway so I wouldn't worry too much. He just got emails saying if he carries on they will cancel the policy.

VW GOLF MK6
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dom55)
Might be a bit late but I'm currently on Tesco Bank box and haven't had any problems, friend of mine was on last year and was doing 100 in 60s and 118mph on the motorway so I wouldn't worry too much. He just got emails saying if he carries on they will cancel the policy.

VW GOLF MK6
Chlorination of the gene pool...
JUBAAIDU
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, i really need help urgently for my blackbox. Okay i admit it, i dont follow the speed limits. I got an email of
JUBAAIDU
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dom55)

VW GOLF MK6
Hi i really need your help. I got tesco bb too and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was excessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Anyways just wanted to know if your friend had any issues and if they do actually cancel it because if that was the first day..... they also said theyll cancel it the next time i have a unacceptable driving journey. Thanksss
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JUBAAIDU)
Hi i really need your help. I got tesco bb too and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was excessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Anyways just wanted to know if your friend had any issues and if they do actually cancel it because if that was the first day..... they also said theyll cancel it the next time i have a unacceptable driving journey. Thanksss
Here's a wacky idea.. now hear me out..

Why not stop speeding with a telematics box watching you? 🙄🙄
yamborgini
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Here's a wacky idea.. now hear me out..

Why not stop speeding with a telematics box watching you? 🙄🙄
Are you still going on ? 🙄 Nobody is taking notice of you so just shh.
yamborgini
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JUBAAIDU)
Hi i really need your help. I got tesco bb too and from my first day of driving i got both a letter and an email for unacceptable driving behabvior.. yes yes it was excessive speeds all of the saints can piss off lol. Anyways just wanted to know if your friend had any issues and if they do actually cancel it because if that was the first day..... they also said theyll cancel it the next time i have a unacceptable driving journey.
You should be ok. I was with Tesco for 2 years and never really stuck to 30, didn’t drive like a lunatic but didn’t stay on 30 or under. Never got a warning or anything. My speed however was red on scoring but that’s about it. My premiums even went down a fair bit. I think you should be ok. I remember i was even doing 98mph on the motorway once but didn’t realise for a while, still didn’t get an email or call from Tesco.
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you still going on ? 🙄 Nobody is taking notice of you so just shh.
You should be ok. I was with Tesco for 2 years and never really stuck to 30, didn’t drive like a lunatic but didn’t stay on 30 or under. Never got a warning or anything. My speed however was red on scoring but that’s about it. My premiums even went down a fair bit. I think you should be ok. I remember i was even doing 98mph on the motorway once but didn’t realise for a while, still didn’t get an email or call from Tesco.
Didn't realise you were doing 98, bahahahahahaahha get out pal.

RoyalSheepy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads