Any chance of deferring assessment centres? Watch

Plum432
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I've got through to a video interview at Mishcon de Reya, which I will be doing tomorrow. The problem is I'm currently on my year abroad at UQ (Which I clearly stated on my application) so won't be in the country to do an AC if I get through to that stage. I thought I'd do the interview to see if I can get through to the AC and then email seeing if they have any alternative options for an AC or even if they could possibly defer it for a year or something. I was wondering if anyone knows if this has ever happened or whether they're likely to just tell me to apply again next year. Cheers.
Twinklex0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what kind of questions were asked in the Mishcon de Reya video interview? I would appreciate the help, thanks.

(Original post by Plum432)
Hi I've got through to a video interview at Mishcon de Reya, which I will be doing tomorrow. The problem is I'm currently on my year abroad at UQ (Which I clearly stated on my application) so won't be in the country to do an AC if I get through to that stage. I thought I'd do the interview to see if I can get through to the AC and then email seeing if they have any alternative options for an AC or even if they could possibly defer it for a year or something. I was wondering if anyone knows if this has ever happened or whether they're likely to just tell me to apply again next year. Cheers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads