im f**king myself here!
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
im f**king myself here!
I suppose people deal with stress in different ways...
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
:eek: can't believe tomorrow decides the next 3 yrs of my life
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know, i cant believe how important these results are. i so feel sorry for people waiting to see if they got into uni. anyone know if ucas is updating the tracker later this evening or early tomorrow to show if we got in?
Xulfer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
And probably the rest of your life from then on
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xulfer)
And probably the rest of your life from then on
No pressure.

Try and take it easy, too close to go insane now.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm waiting for my GCSE results, no option for this in the poll though, I suppose they aren't important then.
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Widowmaker)
I'm waiting for my GCSE results, no option for this in the poll though, I suppose they aren't important then.
Im waiting for my GCSE results as well.Oh well only 8 days to go.But GCSE's are important to a certain extent because you do need them to get onto courses at college or your school sixth form and some degree require certain subjects at GCSE.
med1
Report 14 years ago
a2 - bio, chem , maths
Chubb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
Yeh its getting scary.
(Original post by magiccarpet)
i know, i cant believe how important these results are. i so feel sorry for people waiting to see if they got into uni. anyone know if ucas is updating the tracker later this evening or early tomorrow to show if we got in?
Well its meant to be locked but I'm going to keep checking when its conveient - looking cannot hurt.
Xulfer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Widowmaker)
There will be more posts closer to the GCSE results day - the A level ones are tomorrow, that's why all the talk is about them. They're more important in the sense it decides whether you're going onto higher education or not.
Insatiable
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good luck to all you GCSE people too! It's understandable that your GCSEs should be the most important thing to you right now, and they do go on your UCAS form so they are important in their own right.
khil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
GCSEs are important actually only their results day isn't until next week whereas the A-Level climax are kinda what, TOMORROW! The grades you get this year will determine if you can do the subjects chosen for A-Level and almost all unis ask for 5 A-Cs or at least Cs in relevant subjects at GCSE if not offered at A-Level. If you don't get C in Eng and Maths I don't think Unis will even accept you.

And if you're interested, I'm waiting for: AS

Subjects:

Chemistry
Biology
English Literature
Art

Expecting:
C
B
D
A

So literally ABCD - but it could be ACCC or ADDD. Who knows? Umm, I'm surprisingly calm at the moment...

*goes jumps off a cliff*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.4%
No (439)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.89%

Watched Threads