All these terrorist attacks has made me not want to have children...

Watch
FuturisticCola
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The world is a mess.
With terrorism everywhere, and the governments, whose job is to protect us the citizens aren't doing enough to eliminate the terror threat.

I don't want to have a child only for it to be savagely and brutally murdered like those who were murdered this week in Westminster.
And like those in 9/11 and all other terrorist attacks.
AxSirlotl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I see why you're worried but if you were to have a child you'd still have to fear a brutal death for your child even if there weren't terror attacks: they could get hit by a car or kidnapped etc. But that's the risk you take when you have a child, it's not that much different with terrorism nowadays.
Vesniep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FuturisticCola)
The world is a mess.
With terrorism everywhere, and the governments, whose job is to protect us the citizens aren't doing enough to eliminate the terror threat.

I don't want to have a child only for it to be savagely and brutally murdered like those who were murdered this week in Westminster.
I just think you're acting emotionally not rationally.
Do whatever you want it's up to you
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
The world is a mess.

You are as ridiculous as the white purity guy.
Terrorism is not everywhere.
the government/ security services do a very good job as keeping the country safe.
More people die from car accidents every day.
Richard0328
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
very little has changed. people have been killing people as long as there have been people. besides, death is an inevitability no matter who you are or where you are
Zwartble
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bait af
Docjones1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Terrorists gave me appendicitis the other day
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zwartble)
Bait af
I think so he seems to be spamming threads.
TheFreeSlave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's completely possible that a child you may have in the future can go onto commit a terrorist act, ever thought of that? Your letting these terrorists win. I'm a Muslim by the way, and these few bad apples do not represent Islam.
.Iqra.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you using this excuse on your mum or your mother in law :hmmm:
FuturisticCola
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by iqra2159)
Are you using this excuse on your mum or your mother in law :hmmm:
No....

I just don't want to have a child only for him to be stabbed to death by someone shouting "allah akbar" ...
.Iqra.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just don't want to have a child only for him to be stabbed to death by someone shouting "allah akbar" ...
At least your daughter won't get stabbed
sorry for the loss of your son
username2769500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yea I made it clear to my dad I didn't want to play Gaelic or other sports where I was wound up a lot. I didn't find it funny at the time and anyway people just love getting a reaction out of me so personally I won't be having children because my family don't really put a lot of effort into listening to what I say so it sucks, then I have crazy people following me about. It's not really fair because my Dad said he was a loner and never played any sports because he used to take mad fits of anger when he was younger and shot himself at the slighest ounce of trouble. People hinted at it and I didn't care but people do like to be awkward especially Manchester Uniteds youth prospect who lived a mile away from me. Nosy shite and a crazy crazy kid.
Transhumanism
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The only terror threat is from the security services, the government and the military industrial complex. I think its fairly common knowledge the faith of islam has been hijacked and dragged through the muck.

On the contrary the best thing white people can do is create conventional nuclear families within to mitigate against the genuine threat of zionist globalisation, which wants to eliminate tribal traditions, religion and morality.
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The world is a mess.

If they do that, they're winning

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads