The Student Room Group

Any other women envy Emma Watson?

She had an incredible magical childhood with some of my favourite actors in the world. She's pretty, with a slim figure, clever, multi millionaire and knows how to handle criticism, is not afraid of expressing her views.
I'd be happy if I had a fraction of the life she has :rolleyes: can't pretend I'm not a bit jealous. I even wanted to act at one time but I wasn't suited to it.
I think my biggest point of envy is that she is the picture of good health whereas i am anything but, her options are limitless, she can travel anywhere and do what she wants without worrying about her health. Her life chances aren't limited by ill physical or mental health unlike other celebs who go off the rails.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm a man and i'm jealous of Emma Watson
I'm jealous of her boyfriend.
What with the success of beauty and the beast she must be the biggest current star in Hollywood.
I'm an ant and even i'm jealous of Emma.
Original post by pmc:producer
I'm jealous of her boyfriend.

Yeah, it's just smashing to have a girlfriend who is a raving feminist…
Original post by Life_peer

Aw, don't worry she wouldn't have you anyway.
Nein.
Mundane actor with corny looks *yawn*
Original post by sherlockfan
Aw, don't worry she wouldn't have you anyway.

My granny could think of an insult better than that…
Original post by Life_peer

Given I'm all for equality and don't have an issue with independent females, I don't think her feminism will get in the way :lol:
Any women on here for a change?

Yes
Original post by LadiesMan2000
Yes

'ladiesman'...lol ok.

I commented and I'm a girl
shes not as stunning as she could be though. no offense but she is rather boyish looking
I also envy her for her role in This is the End, honestly how awesome was she in that. Throughout her whole performance I was like 'you go girl!'
Original post by MyFightSong
I also envy her for her role in This is the End, honestly how awesome was she in that. Throughout her whole performance I was like 'you go girl!'

That has to be one of the worst films I've ever seen. I think bling ring and perks of being a wallflower are her two best films acting wise.
Terrible idea for a thread
No

Quick Reply

Latest