Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Crap Life + Westlife watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I went to a crap primary school, crap high school, crap sixth form and now headed for a crap university. So I guess it makes sense. West life were probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sorry, I had to let that out. Mods u can delete this now.

ReputationRep:
    gai!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    gai!

do you mean go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I went to a crap primary school, crap high school, crap sixth form and now headed for a crap university. So I guess it makes sense. West life were probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sorry, I had to let that out. Mods u can delete this now.
    Sounds like the story of my life, crap schools, crap colleges, crap universities and following bands which were only fashionable in 1986.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Sounds like the story of my life, crap schools, crap colleges, crap universities and following bands which were only fashionable in 1986.

cool we are alike, you get rep Which Uni's have you been too?

ReputationRep:
    do i get rep?

ReputationRep:
    I have only been to Salford properly, but I have stepped foot in Botlon and MMU. Stepping foot in Bolton is certainly an experience I will never forget. Two of my schools have now been pulled down the other one is still standing put properly only because its made out of engineering bricks.

I can't seem to hold down a job for more than two weeks either.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.