Travelling from London to Medway school of pharmacy Watch

Saya98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone
I just got an offer to study at Medway school of pharmacy to study pharmaceutical sciences and I accepted the offer immediately since I am very passionate about studying there, but I have an issue
I am very worried about travelling to the campus everyday from London since I'm gonna stay at home, Does anyone know how to get to the campus from London by public transport
I have searched on google and the journey seems okay but how about train tickets and passes? how does it work? Please if you know anything let me know
I will be very grateful
🤗🤗
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Alternatively, you could grow up and move out to live closer to the university?
Medway School of Pharmacy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saya98)
Hi everyone
I just got an offer to study at Medway school of pharmacy to study pharmaceutical sciences and I accepted the offer immediately since I am very passionate about studying there, but I have an issue
I am very worried about travelling to the campus everyday from London since I'm gonna stay at home, Does anyone know how to get to the campus from London by public transport
I have searched on google and the journey seems okay but how about train tickets and passes? how does it work? Please if you know anything let me know
I will be very grateful
🤗🤗
Good afternoon,

Would this be via the University of Greenwich as we do not offer a degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences? Either way, congratulations on your offer!!

Where from London are you travelling from? You can get to Chatham from London Victoria (1 hour) or Kings Cross (50 mins) or Stratford (40 mins). Alternatively you could catch the University bus from Greenwich 40 mins).

You would need to get a return ticket for each day. It may be cheaper to book tickets in advance using the trainline app. As a student, you can get a 16-25 railcard that also gets you a third off ticket prices.

From the station you can either walk (30mins) or get a 5 minute bus straight to campus which is £1 each way with your student ID.

It may be worth looking at how much it would cost you in train fares for 5 days compared to rent.

We have lots of students here who commute from London, so it shouldn't be an issue I hope this helped.

Sammi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (13)
6.63%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.2%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.84%
It might lead to more bullying (71)
36.22%
There's nothing they could do (59)
30.1%

Watched Threads