Sweden forced to set up anti-segregation agency, and the truth about immigration Watch

This discussion is closed.
lionheart27
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
http://www.westmonster.com/sweden-fo...gation-agency/

Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice. Wake up, there is a war being waged against us by the elites. The powers that be knew this would happen, nothing in politics is by accident. They want immigration to fuel chaos and fear, and it makes a lot of sense why:
  1. Bomb and piss off a lot of Muslim in retaliation for 9/11
  2. Let them into your country in the masses (without your country voting whether they want them in or not)
  3. Support an ideology that defends and tolerates immigration and censors and humiliates people for speaking out against the elites (political correctness)
  4. Create chaos and fear about terrorism which leads to increasing support for more extremist laws that take liberties away from normal people in the name of 'counter terrorism' (e.g.the patriot act and police with automatic rifles in areas of little to no Islamic population, like in my home city)
Spoiler:
Show

We will live in a police state within our lifetimes.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Scandinavia is basically liberalism gone mad. Anders Breivik must be writhing in his prison cell now.
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Link doesn't work
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
Link doesn't work
It’s two years old....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads