I am immortal: Ask me anything

Watch
Sam00
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
As the title says pretty much, I recently discovered that I am immortal, some would argue I am one of the lucky ones, others would argue I am not, anyhow, I have come to terms with it and feel lucky. Ask away!
Clockrice
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
As the title says pretty much, I recently discovered that I am immortal, some would argue I am one of the lucky ones, others would argue I am not, anyhow, I have come to terms with it and feel lucky. Ask away!
How are you immoral? Are you a boy or a girl?
Sam00
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Clockrice)
How are you immoral? Are you a boy or a girl?
I am an immortal human male
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What an idiot.
BrainyBengali
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How do you know Nicholas Flamel personally? Dumbledore must've been an eccentric person to befriend way-back-when
Clockrice
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
I am an immortal human male
That is a shame, if you were a girl it would be really cool.
.Iqra.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would you rather lick a smelly man's armpit OR chew on his rotten toe nail?
Vesniep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Clockrice)
That is a shame, if you were a girl it would be really cool.
Why though ?
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How have you not killed yourself yet looking at our slowly rotting human civilisation destined for certain doom?

I mean I imagine you'd have much more exposure to this world than most of us, so...
TL4739
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I, too, am immortal. For me it’s not a curse, but rather something I chose for myself.
TL4739
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
Immortality is something you choose for yourself. Unless you choose to embrace it, you will never have it. I became a full immortal eleven years ago. I had an NDE in 2001, aged five to six years on the right side but not the left, and am marked with two tiny crosses in my left eye. I am 43, look 33, and feel 23. And I can pass for 26 in shades.
I would be honored to be your teacher if you are serious about your quest for immortality. It is a quest, it is a process. I can help you. You can find me on Face
TL4739
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
Immortality is something you choose for yourself. Unless you choose to embrace it, you will never have it. I became a full immortal eleven years ago. I had an NDE in 2001, aged five to six years on the right side but not the left, and am marked with two tiny crosses in my left eye. I am 43, look 33, and feel 23. And I can pass for 26 in shades.
I would be honored to be your teacher if you are serious about your quest for immortality. It is a quest, it is a process. I can help you. You can find me on Facebook tlamberty1
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
Are you still alive?
arizonaidiot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sam00)
See you in hell
spiritless98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can you turn me
Brumtown1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can you die
xnotapplicablex
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what facial moisturizer do you use ??
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by .Iqra.)
Would you rather lick a smelly man's armpit OR chew on his rotten toe nail?
yes
.Iqra.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RizK)
yes
Yuk
RizK
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by .Iqra.)
Yuk
yuk your face
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (39)
17.81%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
28.31%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (84)
38.36%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13.24%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed