The Student Room Group

When should I apply?

Hello all.

I will be leaving my current university at the end of the third term for several reasons. As a result, I will be going home to london and hopefully studying here on a course I would much rather do. As it stands, I am simply waiting for a response from said uni but given that it may take some time (a day to a month) I was wondering, when should I apply for SFE? It is also easier to do so at home as my mum is here.

Since I will be in London I will be living at home and of course I want to do it all by the book. Thanks! Receiving an offer is 89% possible but I don't want to leave it too late.
Original post by TitanCream
Hello all.

I will be leaving my current university at the end of the third term for several reasons. As a result, I will be going home to london and hopefully studying here on a course I would much rather do. As it stands, I am simply waiting for a response from said uni but given that it may take some time (a day to a month) I was wondering, when should I apply for SFE? It is also easier to do so at home as my mum is here.

Since I will be in London I will be living at home and of course I want to do it all by the book. Thanks! Receiving an offer is 89% possible but I don't want to leave it too late.

You should be ok to apply now. You don't want to leave it too late and your loan gets delayed. If you don't get the offer, you can simply cancel student finance.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
You should be ok to apply now. You don't want to leave it too late and your loan gets delayed. If you don't get the offer, you can simply cancel student finance.

Thank you very much. I shall apply tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending