Chris Reynolds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For the core subjects in the UK, Maths, Science and English, does science count as three different GCSE's if I am doing triple science. Also does English language and English Literature count as two different GCSE's?

Thanks for the help!
londonnn
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chris Reynolds)
For the core subjects in the UK, Maths, Science and English, does science count as three different GCSE's if I am doing triple science. Also does English language and English Literature count as two different GCSE's?

Thanks for the help!
Fortunately Not. Triple Science will only take one option and English Language And Literature are 2 Different GCSE's, But they're core so they wont take any options
Preciousxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, English Lit and Lang are two separate GCSEs. If you are doing triple science, then yes, you obtain a GCSE each in Biology, Chemistry AND Physics
Chris Reynolds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Preciousxo)
Yes, English Lit and Lang are two separate GCSEs. If you are doing triple science, then yes, you obtain a GCSE each in Biology, Chemistry AND Physics
Thanks for your help, so all together i will receive 6 GCSE's? One for Maths, two for English Literature and English Language, and three for the Three seperate sciences?
username3093032
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chris Reynolds)
Thanks for your help, so all together i will receive 6 GCSE's? One for Maths, two for English Literature and English Language, and three for the Three seperate sciences?
Yes you're right 1 Maths 1 English Language 1 English Literature 3 Science's
FennonLupin.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You will get 6 GCSEs: Maths, 2 English, 3 Sciences, however depending on what system you're doing your Science GCSEs could either be Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Core Science, Additional Science and Further Additional
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (297)
55.93%
I don't have everything I need (234)
44.07%

Watched Threads