Pigeon 2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I recently made an account on snap revise without releasing that I had to pay for the full course. I got it for A level OCR chemistry. I don't mind paying for it but I would like to know if anyone has used it and has it improved their grades???
uka_qwer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i have it and i think its worth the money if you can learn by watching videos. also the notes are really good. if you think about it its the same amount of money for a textbook and you get a lot more from it
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pigeon 2)
I recently made an account on snap revise without releasing that I had to pay for the full course. I got it for A level OCR chemistry. I don't mind paying for it but I would like to know if anyone has used it and has it improved their grades???
They say at the end of their videos to watch for free create an account then they ask for money. Bit annoying
ChloePCooper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found it totally worth it. I actually think it is the reason I was able to go from a C to an A in Biology and from a B to an A in Chemistry. Firstly, the videos cover everything you need for what is on the spec and the concepts are broken down in an easy way to follow way, much better then my teachers could explain. Secondly, they have hundreds of exam question videos which I found the best part as the presenters spend a lot of time breaking down questions and explaining how to get full marks – the part I struggled most with in Biology & Chemistry.
HappyDPrince
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My review of snaprevise is I thought it was really good and agree with Chloe, I found all the exam questions really helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (64)
54.24%
No (20)
16.95%
I'm not old enough (34)
28.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed