Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay I just watched Signs and I was scared. Bloody Alien in the reflection of the TV! I screamed and now my throat hurts. Think I might have to abandom plans to watch the Ring until my throat recovers. Am not normally an absolute wuss people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    Okay I just watched Signs and I was scared. Bloody Alien in the reflection of the TV! I screamed and now my throat hurts. Think I might have to abandom plans to watch the Ring until my throat recovers. Am not normally an absolute wuss people.
    yeah signs is good, the ring is alright too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linuxfan_india)
    yeah signs is good, the ring is alright too.
    I bought Signs ages ago but havent watched it yet - didnt think it would be scary since its only a 12. I saw the Ring at the cinema - that was pretty scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juxtapiped)
    I bought Signs ages ago but havent watched it yet - didnt think it would be scary since its only a 12. I saw the Ring at the cinema - that was pretty scary!
    television part at end was dodgy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I normally laugh during most horror movies or find them so unbelievably crap that I just stop watching but I couldn't help myself in this one. The tension was good, film could have been better though.
    Actually the only film I've ever walked out on is Dude Where's My Car. Love you Ashton but you should have been hanged for it. You too Sean.

ReputationRep:
    you have to watch 28 days later, even that made ME jump! I was kind of expecting it (the scene) but it was such a massive shock i jumped out my seat, and was in that state for what seemed an eternity, but was probably about 1-2 seconds. I feel ashamed

Anybody else **** themselves when watching that film?

Ad

ReputationRep:
    that thing scared the hell out of me..i was home alone with my freind but he had went to the bathroom figuring the movie was over and i thought it was happening to me

CR

ReputationRep:
    Is that the original Japanese one or the new (2002 i think) one? The TV part was much much scarier in the original - probalbly the scareisest scene in a horror movie I've seen - but then I haven't seen all that many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    you have to watch 28 days later, even that made ME jump! I was kind of expecting it (the scene) but it was such a massive shock i jumped out my seat, and was in that state for what seemed an eternity, but was probably about 1-2 seconds. I feel ashamed

Anybody else **** themselves when watching that film?

Ad
    I watched it a while ago and don't remember any really scary bits. The empty London bit was very spooky and well done though.

ReputationRep:
    The aliens weren't scary in Signs, it was just some bloke in a skin-tight shiny costume.

ReputationRep:
    My fear is irrational.

i thought signs was a terrible movie.. it got too wacky when the aliens started popping up everywhere in the house. the funniest bit which had me in stitches was when that little boy was leaning against the wall, and all of a sudden the alien's hand comes through the vent and taps his shoulder! His face was classic!

ReputationRep:
    That film had nothing to do with aliens. Am pretty sure it was all about having faith or something. Mel Gibson's pretty religious isn't here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    That film had nothing to do with aliens. Am pretty sure it was all about having faith or something. Mel Gibson's pretty religious isn't here.
    Yeah I agree - in fact they could have probalbly done it without including aliens at all, it might hav made it more realistic.

(Original post by loftx)
    Yeah I agree - in fact they could have probalbly done it without including aliens at all, it might hav made it more realistic.
    good idea. i think the film would have done a lot better without those stupid alien suits!

ReputationRep:
    The ring really freaked me out! I still can't get to sleep at nights when I start thinking about it! And I never felt the same way about my tv again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I watched it a while ago and don't remember any really scary bits. The empty London bit was very spooky and well done though.
    well the scene im talking about is when they are at his parents home, and you see the camera rush towards the window. It wasn't particularly scary, just a big shock!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    well the scene im talking about is when they are at his parents home, and you see the camera rush towards the window. It wasn't particularly scary, just a big shock!
    well whats exactly so scary about a window??did it need painting

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    well whats exactly so scary about a window??did it need painting

CR
    cunny funt, i meant the bit immediately after.

Ad

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.