Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

First of all I want to say that I'm sorry to bother you with yet another topic that talks about a college, but I looked back at the previous thread and I couldn't find any other post about it.

After a couple of weeks of research, I've come up with the result that the most suitable college for me would be Trinity college, for several reasons.

Anyway, I read the prospectus (the alternative one too) and now I have a vague idea of what it is like to study there, but I would be really grateful if anyone of you (who is at Trinity now) could give me some real feedbacks, information or even talk about his/her own expirience (nothing private of course, just general expiriences). (I'm applying for economics)

I am from Italy, but I am in England at the moment, so I could have the possibility to actually visit the college. Unfortunately I couldn't attend the open days, but I was thinking anyway to go and have a look at it.. the only thing is.. do you think it is worth it? I mean, I know that Trinity is beautiful and everything, what I really wanted to do is talk to some students or even some tutors, and I was wondering if my visit there would be just a tourist-like visit or it could actually help me.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I will respond properly later on today, but first of all I must commend you on your choice - I am at Trinity presently and have really enjoyed my time here. If you do want to drop by and talk to some present students let me know - there aren't that many of us around, but I would definitely be happy to meet up to show you around, and there are a few other friends of mine lurking about Trinity over the summer who I'm sure would also be happy of give you their impressions. Also you might be interested to hear that there are quite a few Italians at Trinity - in fact one of the economists in my year is Italian.

Anyways I must run off to work now :mad:, but I will try to post something more helpful later.

ReputationRep:
    That would be fantastic, really. If we could meet up somewhere in Cambridge next week, I'd be the happiest person in the world (ahah, maybe this is what they call exaggerating!!).

Let me know, anyway, and thank you very much!!!

ReputationRep:
    Trinity Rocks!

Spread the word ASNaC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Trinity Rocks!

Spread the word ASNaC

missing it already?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    missing it already?

MB
    Leaving Trinity was like leaving home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Leaving Trinity was like leaving home

are you doing any postgrad?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    are you doing any postgrad?

MB
    At the "other place"

ReputationRep:
    It should read:
    (Original post by shiny)
    At the "other place" :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Trinity 4ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saram)
    That would be fantastic, really. If we could meet up somewhere in Cambridge next week, I'd be the happiest person in the world (ahah, maybe this is what they call exaggerating!!).

Let me know, anyway, and thank you very much!!!
    Sure - I am around all of next week. I work Monday-Wednesday and Saturday, but beyond that am completely free. Monday-Wednesday I am free after 5:15.

Anyways PM me if you are interested and we can arrange to meet up. If we don't manage to meet up then I will send you more information about Trinity, but really it is probably best to just wandering about and ask me questions as and when you have them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slinec)
    It should read:
    :eek:

Enemies in our midst!!! Out, filthy scum

Shiny knows where his heart lies *hugs*

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.