Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    apperently you can go onto ucas tomorow night and know whether your in or not.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I thought we could not access it till 11am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    is this true

ReputationRep:
    oh u mean coz it says it will be updated on the 19th, therefore u can access past 12

ReputationRep:
    that means you can know what youve got :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No you won't be able too. It won't be updated till in the afternoon. Was the same last year, but i guess you all will try anyway, i did last year.

ReputationRep:
    nah u can go onto ucas tomrow night and check

ReputationRep:
    Only clearing lists, nothing else until 11am.

ReputationRep:
    nah u can go onto ucas tomrow night and check

Of course you can go and check. You could go and do that right now. But all it will say is the standard message telling you to check back on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Of course you can go and check. You could go and do that right now. But all it will say is the standard message telling you to check back on thursday.
    uh, when i go on it shows this table with my offers it doesnt say check back on thursday :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    uh, when i go on it shows this table with my offers it doesnt say check back on thursday :confused:
    You have to go to the clearing section, and I presume you results/offers will appear in a separate section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    It should say it before you log into to Track, and then also at the top of the table showing your choices

ReputationRep:
    We were told this last year and it never happened. It wasn't updated until late afternoon.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.