The Student Room Group

Befriendling: Anyone here who has no real friends but wants real life friends? Reply!

This thread is intended to create a friendship support group for those people/students who have no friends but do want to befriend people and make real life friends (not just an online friendship).

If you come from a bad home situation which has resulted in not having many friends or even if you have tried to make friends in your home town or at uni but have been unsuccessful for whatever, then please get in touch.

This does not have to be awkward or anything. I'm happy to talk with people who are going through this, sometimes having someone to talk to and go out with can make such a difference to your life! Your background doesnt matter, what matters is a common understanding and need for making friendship.

If you dont really want a real friendship but are just hoping for an online friend, then this thread may not be for you.

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me
Me too. :h:
Messaged both of you :smile:
I hate real life friends. They try to make me drink alcohol, message me on Whatsapp and try to meet my parents.
Original post by l'etranger
I hate real life friends. They try to make me drink alcohol, message me on Whatsapp and try to meet my parents.

This thread is for making a friendship support group with real friends. Please try to keep comments positive :smile:
I already use this site: http://rentafriend.com
Original post by TheVintagePhase
This thread is for making a friendship support group with real friends. Please try to keep comments positive :smile:

You can have mine.
Original post by Glassapple

Oh wow!

I was shocked to see that this site is actually legit.:shock:
Original post by Jose Enrique
Oh wow!

I was shocked to see that this site is actually legit.:shock:

It is; I have four rented friends from there who I pay to see regularly. It's quite easy to use!
wow just wow. I cant see myself paying to rent a friend its fake and not a real friend and just seems kinda sad. I can think of only a few scenarios in which i would need such services. firstly would be if I was dating a girl and did not want them to see I had no friends but then any girl for whom that would be an issue would not be worth while for me to date.

Secondly would be if I felt physically intimidated or scared and wanted back up, I think a body guard would be sensible for that.

You can rent a body guard, though if I was in this situation i would hire my own.
It is; I have four rented friends from there who I pay to see regularly. It's quite easy to use!

So you rent friends:shock:?

But surely they aren't true friends if you pay for their company?
Original post by Jose Enrique
So you rent friends:shock:?

But surely they aren't true friends if you pay for their company?

Yes I do. I'm 16, I'm incredibly sarcastic and find it hard to make real friends. On that site I rent hot, gay 'friends' to spend time with me, to do what I want. It feels real enough and they have to do the activities I want them to do. They get money and I get the company and control I want.
Yes I do. I'm 16, I'm incredibly sarcastic and find it hard to make real friends. On that site I rent hot, gay 'friends' to spend time with me, to do what I want. It feels real enough and they have to do the activities I want them to do. They get money and I get the company and control I want.

K then.

:creep:
Does anyone love cats and live in London?
I like Pokemon, baking, cooking, history, Power Rangers and Dragonball.
I'm looking for someone I can spend time with so I don't have to always rely on my best friend.
I have Kik, Skype, and Google Hangout. If we become friends we can add each other on Facebook too.

Do you prefer Gold or Ethan?
Original post by Daddyofallcats
Do you prefer Gold or Ethan?

Check your PM.

woow I didn't know that it was a real website! Very weird...
Original post by GreenBell
woow I didn't know that it was a real website! Very weird...

I use it all the time, it's great. They get money and I get company whenever I want, and they have to do the activities I want.
I use it all the time, it's great. They get money and I get company whenever I want, and they have to do the activities I want.

So they get paid to be your friend?

Latest

Trending

Trending