The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenBell
So they get paid to be your friend?

They do (or pretend to be at least). It's easy money for them so they have no reason not to.
Original post by Glassapple
They do (or pretend to be at least). It's easy money for them so they have no reason not to.

Aww why would you ever choose to do that?

Isn't it better to spend that money doing a hobby and getting to know people from there?
Aww why would you ever choose to do that?

Isn't it better to spend that money doing a hobby and getting to know people from there?

I don't like making friends in a normal way because I'm incredibly sarcastic and snobby. I'd rather pay for friends who are hot, who have to do whatever I want whenever I want them to when we're together. I only pay for 'friendship' with hot, young gay guys who are nice to look at, aren't going to be homophobic to me and have to do what I want. I have four guys on there I regularly pay for like this and will probably expand that soon.
I don't like making friends in a normal way because I'm incredibly sarcastic and snobby. I'd rather pay for friends who are hot, who have to do whatever I want whenever I want them to when we're together. I only pay for 'friendship' with hot, young gay guys who are nice to look at, aren't going to be homophobic to me and have to do what I want. I have four guys on there I regularly pay for like this and will probably expand that soon.

I don't know if you're joking or not haha, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
If you're happy and not hurting others, then who cares. :smile:
I have people who I hang around with at school but we don't get together outside of school.
I don't know if you're joking or not haha, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
If you're happy and not hurting others, then who cares. :smile:

I'm not joking; my parents have loads of money so that's not an issue. I'd rather pay for people to do what I want them to do instead of having to be friends with people I don't like and/or don't 'get me' and my humour who'd probably stop being friends with me. This way I can say and do whatever I want and they have to go along with it if they want to be paid. I decide what activities we do, how long for, where we go, what we eat, what kind of stuff they wear, etc :smile:
I'm not joking; my parents have loads of money so that's not an issue. I'd rather pay for people to do what I want them to do instead of having to be friends with people I don't like and/or don't 'get me' and my humour who'd probably stop being friends with me. This way I can say and do whatever I want and they have to go along with it if they want to be paid. I decide what activities we do, how long for, where we go, what we eat, what kind of stuff they wear, etc :smile:

Woow you can choose what they wear! That's like sims in real life then.
It's not about the money, it's about having friends who do enjoy hanging out with you. If you do find a friend then they will probably like doing the things you like to do.

I would personally rather spend my money on something I like doing and then meet people from there because they'll probably have the same personality as me.

Anyways, as long as you're happy. That's what matters.
Woow you can choose what they wear! That's like sims in real life then.
It's not about the money, it's about having friends who do enjoy hanging out with you. If you do find a friend then they will probably like doing the things you like to do.

I would personally rather spend my money on something I like doing and then meet people from there because they'll probably have the same personality as me.

Anyways, as long as you're happy. That's what matters.

I pay them much more than they'd usually get on that site, so yes I choose their clothes, what we do, what we eat, where we go, if they can drive they drive me around (if not or we're drinking we get taxis). It's fun to be in total control and know they can't say no because they want the money. With me they make big amounts an hour so they never say no. I know it's not real friendship but it's all own my terms and it feels real enough to me.
I have no friends :frown:
yeah i have no freinds lmao
I have no friends either, it's such a shame I have no one to hang with in the holidays!
I pay them much more than they'd usually get on that site, so yes I choose their clothes, what we do, what we eat, where we go, if they can drive they drive me around (if not or we're drinking we get taxis). It's fun to be in total control and know they can't say no because they want the money. With me they make big amounts an hour so they never say no. I know it's not real friendship but it's all own my terms and it feels real enough to me.

Fair enough :smile: If that's what you want. Do you think you'll ever have 'real' friends then one day?
Fair enough :smile: If that's what you want. Do you think you'll ever have 'real' friends then one day?

It's what I want and what makes me happy :smile: Maybe I'll have 'real' friends one day, but at the moment I don't think I will. My personality is so different from people my age that I don't see it happening at this point in my life. I'm snobby, sarcastic and look down in most people.
I'd like a friend. Unfortunately, I find most people to be uninteresting or just fake. :frown:
It's what I want and what makes me happy :smile: Maybe I'll have 'real' friends one day, but at the moment I don't think I will. My personality is so different from people my age that I don't see it happening at this point in my life. I'm snobby, sarcastic and look down in most people.

Hahah I don't think being snobby and looking down on people is okay at any age, actually maybe in places where there's a lot of competition.

If it makes you happy then great :smile: It's interesting to learn about other people's lifestyle, thanks for telling me. :biggrin:
Count me in as interested :smile:
I have no friends either :smile:
Because as many of you will realise, it is very difficult if not impossible to build sustainable friendships online.

How would everyone feel about meet ups and yes i know it is a bit premature, however why not?
me
Where you guys from ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending