The Student Room Group

Home Office Caseworker

Scroll to see replies

Did you manage to find out?
Original post by g8l9c
I'll ask my brother later on hes just going on holiday but he used to work evenings
Reply 2161
I didn't sorry mate hes had a bit of a bad flight an hour late and landed in a severe storm which they thought might be the start of a hurricane been too worried about him to ask 😱
Original post by Deavk006
Did you manage to find out?
Does anyone else know what the night time allowance is?
Anyone on sheffield home office reserve list
Original post by Deavk006
Does anyone else know what the night time allowance is?
Hello just looking for abit of help!

My checks are into there 10th week now still showing as pre employment checks being completed we’ll contact you when there done.

The provisional job offer was for an administrative officer, is anyone else in the same boat?

Also does anyone have an email for home office liverpool to chase this up?

HELP!
Original post by Brad777
Hello just looking for abit of help!

My checks are into there 10th week now still showing as pre employment checks being completed we’ll contact you when there done.

The provisional job offer was for an administrative officer, is anyone else in the same boat?

Also does anyone have an email for home office liverpool to chase this up?

HELP!

When I was chasing them up a while back I’m sure I had to use the email address I sent my pre-employments documents to.
Reply 2166
No idea sorry still on the waiting list
Has anyone been given a start date yet from the February interviews?
Nope! Still waiting. Have you heard anything back?
Original post by Blue.1878
No not yet. I am assuming that it could be quicker for us than for previous people seems we filled the forms in for pre-employmemt checks etc straight after the interview. Just hoping the jobs weren't based on the fact that brexit was meant to have happened already.
Original post by Catherineb12
Nope! Still waiting. Have you heard anything back?
The guy who interviewed me said the jobs weren’t based on Brexit. They’d be hiring them regardless.
That’s good though!
No not yet. I am assuming that it could be quicker for us than for previous people seems we filled the forms in for pre-employmemt checks etc straight after the interview. Just hoping the jobs weren't based on the fact that brexit was meant to have happened already.
Reply 2171
Nope nothing! Emailed them as I was going on holiday and my friend is away in 2 weeks so wanted to know whether theres gonna be anything in the next couple of months and they cant give any form of timescales
How long after the interview did it take for people to hear back if they were successful?
Hi! Has anyone heard anything for The AO caseworker- Liverpool
Reply 2174
People are getting provisional offers
Is this happening now? Or is going to be happening in the next few weeks?

Original post by g8l9c
Original post by g8l9c

Any idea what kind of scores the people with offers got in the interview?
Reply 2177
Any idea what kind of scores the people with offers got in the interview?

Just picking up on this thread:
Did you guys originally apply through Fast Track then DAS, or did you apply direct through the civil service.
Original post by g8l9c

I got 666 so hopefully I'm not much further down the list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending