The Student Room Group

Top 5 reasons Brexit will be GREAT!

Scroll to see replies

I am not looking forward to this
There really is only one great thing about Brexit. It is that 22 UKIP MEPs are out of work. Hypocrites who should have never taken a penny in salary from the EU and been abstentionist.
Original post by AnotherYu
I am not looking forward to this

I am, because I care about this country and believe it deserves it's own independence and freedom.

You're probably a kiddo. In a few years, you'll understand.
Original post by Naveed-7
I am, because I care about this country and believe it deserves it's own independence and freedom.

You're probably a kiddo. In a few years, you'll understand.

That felt a little condescending, but I can reassure you that I am confident in my reasoning, whether or not you agree.
Wow - TSR is just full of leftists these days. Where have the right wing people gone?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AnotherYu
That felt a little condescending, but I can reassure you that I am confident in my reasoning, whether or not you agree.

The truth is that you think you're right, but you are not kiddo.

If you don't know how much money gets payed to the EU in fees each week,
If you've never been to work, never experienced the life of the ordinary workers, and never applied for jobs and if you don't know how much law control this country has lost, How can you expect to know what this country deserves??
How can you expect to know whether we should Remain or Leave if you don't know about the European Commission, European Court of Justice and the European Establishment? How can you be sure, if you don't know how much the European Union affects British people's lives and affects the workers?

If you've never been to work, never experienced the life of the ordinary workers, and never applied for jobs and if you don't know how much law control this country has lost, How can you expect to know what this country deserves??
How can you expect to know whether we should Remain or Leave if you don't know about the European Commission, European Court of Justice and the European Establishment? How can you be sure, if you don't know how much the European Union affects British people's lives and affects the workers?

That's the problem with people these days.

They feel they have to conform to the leftist agenda because it's the right thing to do. They don't think about why, what, how.
Original post by Stickman
That's the problem with people these days.

They feel they have to conform to the leftist agenda because it's the right thing to do. They don't think about why, what, how.

I agree mate.

I do not wish to discuss. I respect your opinion, but as previously said, I have my own reasoning. I'm not keen to get into a debate about such a thing.
bump
You are stupid and wrong because of the facts I will provide below.

Great way to start to get me on your side. I’m sure that’ll work.

For the past 24 years, we've had many Prime Ministers who set many policies.
We've had Prime Ministers who have ruined this country such as Tony Blair, John Major, Gordon Brown and David Cameron. These people set the bad policies which you have mentioned. All of these Prime Ministers supported Remain.

A) You are assuming I like any of those people.
B) You are trying to make a connection between four people supporting Remain being “bad” in your opinion as saying Leave is an excellent idea. That’s absurd.
C) “These policies set the bad policies you have mentioned”. Oh so Theresa May has tackled homelessness since she took over, has she? She’s clearly corrected the mistakes? No, she has worsen the situation making pathetic jokes as PMQs whilst people suffer on zero hour contracts, homelessness, deporting a women who has been here 20 years because she went abroad to look after her sick parents, appointed morons like Boris Johnston and the disgraced Liam Fox, done nothing for those needing the aid of food banks, insulted those who are citizens of the world, stirred up xenophobia and pushed Scotland into another referendum. That poisonous women couldn’t lead a soup kitchen, let alone a country.

Now Theresa May who supports and is beginning Brexit, and also supports a country that works for everyone WILL fix this country. Theres a big difference between her and the bad Prime Ministers described above. What I'm saying is right, and you should try to understand. Brexit will change the system that was supported by crooks like Cameron, Osbourne, G Brown, Blair and Major, etc.

What has she done to create a country that works for everyone? Insult remain voters? Push Scotland to the brink of leaving? Cosy up to Trump as she’s desperate? Sell weapons to states with questionable human rights acts? Tried to pull out of the European Human Rights Act so she can do more shadiness? Give jargon like “Red, White and Blue Brexit” whilst companies are pulling out the UK? Whatever has Mrs May done to get anywhere near a country that works for everyone as all she has achieved is making me ashamed of the UK and tearing the place apart?
Well done Theresa May. Very well explained.

[video="youtube;gsvUs-M6Tr8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsvUs-M6Tr8&t=585s[/video]
Where did the right wing people go on the TSR? last year this place was full of right wing people?
We believe in Great Britain. We believe in Brexit. We believe in a country that works for everyone, not just the privileged few
Reply 74
We believe in Great Britain. We believe in Brexit. We believe in a country that works for everyone, not just the privileged few

Yeah, keep deleting and reposting the same things. That will draw people in.

When you learn to actually argue something and defend it with salient points, instead of relying on propaganda posted online exclusively, maybe we'll see. Until then, no reason to keep spamming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Britain is leaving the European Union. We are going to make our own decisions and our own laws. We are going to take control of the things that matter most to us. And we are going to take this opportunity to build a stronger and fairer Britain"

[video="youtube;iwc44wIwWY8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwc44wIwWY8[/video]
Brexit is not racist. Brexit is about regaining freedom to take back control of our laws, borders, free trade and power. It's about making UK regaining it's political power and creating a better economy which works for everyone, not just the priviliged few.

Open your mind, have a look at the video and try to understand mate.

In itself this is true - there are many reasons to leave to the EU that are not based on immigration or race.

however UKIP and the leavers appealed to misplaced British nationalism and it mistaken "two world wars and one world cup" view of its own history. It stoked Britians just under surface racism and fanned it to make it pretty much the only thing that people knew anything about.
Brexit will be great for Britain, and I say that as an Eastern European immigrant. The European Union has unelected officials making decisions, the five founding members (of which the UK is not) have veto powers on every matter, open borders are a threat to national security and the single currency in most of Europe makes it impossible to reflect each country's individual economical progress, sending some into recession while letting others save money like crazy.

The EU must collapse and I hope it is sooner rather than later. Nobody will convince me otherwise.
Original post by Can'tWait4Brexit
Where did the right wing people go on the TSR? last year this place was full of right wing people?

Great indeed !?!

It's actually quite representative of the population lulled into saving 150 million pounds every week whilst into a deal with all advantages and no disadvantages.

These intelligent people are now bracing for themselves for what is to come...
Original post by KingHarold
There really is only one great thing about Brexit. It is that 22 UKIP MEPs are out of work. Hypocrites who should have never taken a penny in salary from the EU and been abstentionist.

I'm struggling to think of a second one as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending