The Student Room Group

Was he checking me out

So my classmate asked me whether my legs were cold in the skirt I was wearing. He remarked saying are your legs not cold in that short skirt. He smirked whilst saying it which made me think he had been checking me out. (I admit it was a tiny skirt btw.) I asked him whether he'd been checking me out and he defensively said it was his peripheral vision that made him notice. So could he have been checking me out?

Scroll to see replies

if a guy looks at some girls they think you want to marry them and have their kids lol
Not only he was checking you out, but as @emerald7770 mentioned above he wanted to marry you and have your kids.

Please avoid the man at any cost and don't wear that short skirt again
As above. You should take it as a marriage proposal
Original post by Steljoy
Not only he was checking you out, but as @emerald7770 mentioned above he wanted to marry you and have your kids.

You 'eard the man, don't wear that short skirt ever again!!!!!!
Original post by emerald7770
You 'eard the man, don't wear that short skirt ever again!!!!!!

Peak times, can't rep :rofl::rofl:
Original post by Steljoy
Peak times, can't rep :rofl::rofl:

Don't know if I can relate this time but I'm not willing to find out :laugh::laugh:
Reply 7
if a guy looks at some girls they think you want to marry them and have their kids lol

Original post by Steljoy

Original post by peanutbuttercup
As above. You should take it as a marriage proposal

Can I get a serious answer please. I wanted him to be checking me out, hence I'm asking. Marriage ain't on the table other things are. :wink: Why else's would I be a wearing a short skirt and bending over in front of him.
Don't know if I can relate this time but I'm not willing to find out :laugh::laugh:

Omg hahaha, that was hilarious!!! :rofl3:
Original post by Anonymous
Can I get a serious answer please. I wanted him to be checking me out, hence I'm asking. Marriage ain't on the table other things are. :wink: Why else's would I be a wearing a short skirt and bending over in front of him.

zaaaaaayuum ok, he might've been checking you out or he could've actually just been wondering why you wear that in the cold. I don't know if you want some pee paragraph analysis but that's all I got for you lad

Instead of wearing a short skirt and bending over in front of him, ask him if he checks you out or if he likes you or not :lol::rofl:
Who wears a mini skirt in British spring time? :colonhash:
Original post by queenofswords
Who wears a mini skirt in British spring time? :colonhash:

If you want extra male attention then you gotta do some silly things :perv:

Ngl I wear mini skirts also, but with tights. Or I feel overexposed :ninja:
Original post by queenofswords
Ngl I wear mini skirts also, but with tights. Or I feel overexposed :ninja:

Ditch the tights pls.
Ditch the tights pls.

Then ofc people are gonna ask you if you're cold.

He might of been, either way it isn't enough info to gauge whether he is into you or not.
So... Have you told ur parents about him yet?
Ugh, he sounds like a filthy pervert. I suggest you contact the authorities about this.

looooool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending