The Student Room Group

Do you think Michael Jackson did it?

Do you think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and a child molester? I personally think it was all a set up, but there is some evidence that makes me rethink that...
What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

All the evidence you need:

[video="youtube;38dk1n_l2yw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dk1n_l2yw[/video]
Reply 2
Original post by zayn008
Do you think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and a child molester? I personally think it was all a set up, but there is some evidence that makes me rethink that...
What do you think?

Given the evidence, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Kyx
Given the evidence, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the evidence isn't solid, and if you look at the bigger picture it all links into other lies told
Reply 4
Original post by zayn008
But the evidence isn't solid, and if you look at the bigger picture it all links into other lies told

He had pics of that guy from home alone and wanted to pay emma watson's parents to marry her

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rlly don't feel it's polite to talk about him since he's dead
Reply 6
Original post by emerald7770

Then we might as well not talk about Hitler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
Then we might as well not talk about Hitler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean, we might aswell not talk about you cause you look like him?
Reply 8

That's how I felt when posting this but after seeing a programme on channel 5 I guess I just wanted to know if people actually believed it, In all honestly I think he was innocent although I think there is some evidence, it's weak so I don't buy it... no ones said anything rude and I think stating your view isn't wrong so long as you do it in respect
Original post by zayn008
That's how I felt when posting this but after seeing a programme on channel 5 I guess I just wanted to know if people actually believed it, In all honestly I think he was innocent although I think there is some evidence, it's weak so I don't buy it... no ones said anything rude and I think stating your view isn't wrong so long as you do it in respect

True yeah
Reply 10
You mean, we might aswell not talk about you cause you look like him?

I don't look like hitler.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
All the evidence you need:

[video="youtube;38dk1n_l2yw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dk1n_l2yw[/video]

Stop. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 12
Yes he definitely did it- look at the state of him.
Original post by nietta
Yes he definitely did it- look at the state of him.

Did what? I actually wanna know what your take on this is, Ttingox.
Reply 14
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Did what? I actually wanna know what your take on this is, Ttingox.

Abused kids.

A police report has stated that he had stockpiled nude images and videos of children on his computer. Clearly he had the mind set of a child molester. But since he played music that people loved everyone wants to pretend that there is no way on earth he would do something like that and its clearly one big conspiracy against poor Michael. These same people would probably have been defending jimmy savile to the death,
Original post by nietta
Abused kids.

A police report has stated that he had stockpiled nude images and videos of children on his computer. Clearly he had the mind set of a child molester. But since he played music that people loved everyone wants to pretend that there is no way on earth he would do something like that and its clearly one big conspiracy against poor Michael. These same people would probably have been defending jimmy savile to the death,

Surprisingly eloquent...ish
Reply 16
probably but it's not something I've given much consideration to
Reply 17
Surprisingly eloquent...ish

Aww thanks you sheffield mess I can now sleep well tonight. :h:
Original post by nietta
Aww thanks you sheffield mess I can now sleep well tonight. :h:

Good. :h: :h:
Reply 19