The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@trapking my music taste rocks! :angry: :angry:
Reply 21
Op whatever you do don't tell anyone the truth. If you tell your girlfriend you are a virgin she will go right off you there and then. Girls like alpha bad boys who ****s everything that moves and just doesn't give a ****. Trust me I know what I am talking about.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
@trapking my music taste rocks! :angry: :angry:

but Nivarna are basically a poor mans UB40? :lol:

also pm or vm before these mods gimme a yellow card for derailing smh.
Original post by _princessxox
Why lol it's not that big of a deal like I don't think it's anyone's right to know anyway

Stupid, if you expect to build a relationship with starting of with lies, how do expect to last?
Don't get upset when he lies about being loyal to you :biggrin:
Original post by trapking
but Nivarna are basically a poor mans UB40? :lol:

also pm or vm before these mods gimme a yellow card for derailing smh.

Erm, no :angry: :mob:

Sorry haha, enable vm's, my pm's are messed up right now. :s-smilie:
Reply 25
She might be happy that you are also a virgin with her and you would lose it together. (I now that I would be happy if my mate was a virgin with me and we would lose it together) So I would suggest to tell her sooner than later. Also the longer you weight the harder it will be to tell her that you are a virgin.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Erm, no :angry: :mob:

Sorry haha, enable vm's, my pm's are messed up right now. :s-smilie:

Erm yes. Enabled :tongue:
Erm yes. Enabled :tongue:

Okay. :P
Reply 28
Original post by Helloagain1
Stupid, if you expect to build a relationship with starting of with lies, how do expect to last?
Don't get upset when he lies about being loyal to you :biggrin:
You really think lying about being a virgin is on the same level as cheating?? Says a lot about you.
Jus tell her. The more you wait the more lies you'll have to put up with and once you get it over and done it won't matter. It shouldn't matter anyway like I don't think it'll bother her that much. And as far as your flat mates they'll probably annoy you for a few days and then get over it too. Just tell he truth and next time don't lie even if you feel like you'll look lame...
you should tell her , she'll probably be glad that your a virgin seeing as she is as well
Original post by grettypreen
I guess I felt embarrassed and insecure that I was a virgin when most of my flat weren't and was worried about settling in. Seems stupid thinking back and obviously I really regret it.

Honestly, just tell her. If she breaks up with you because you lied, then it's not something you can blame her on. If she breaks up with you because you're a virgin, she's not worth it. You shouldn't feel peer pressure if you haven't had sex, you haven't had sex there's nothing to feel insecure about it doesn't make you higher or lower than in 30 years time you're going to feel why did I waste time on that? It doesn't matter. Seriously, please don't make yourself feel insecure. Just tell her, and if she breaks off with you because you lied, just see it as a learning lesson.
You are aware people can't tell if a man is a virgin or not? Nothing physically happens to you, unlike in women where their hymen is broken.

So why bother to change your story?
Original post by richpanda
You are aware people can't tell if a man is a virgin or not? Nothing physically happens to you, unlike in women where their hymen is broken.

So why bother to change your story?

thats not like a definative female virgin.. they often are broken by doing sports and generally being around.
I don't know anyone who has actually had thier hymen broken through thier first time with a man.
Original post by katycaresse
thats not like a definative female virgin.. they often are broken by doing sports and generally being around.
I don't know anyone who has actually had thier hymen broken through thier first time with a man.

Nonsense. How many women have told you this? I don't know anyone that had it broken any other way.
Reply 35
If you want a reasonably effective way of lying your way out of it, just say that you were too drunk to remember fully what happened, but that you woke up next to the ONS girl the next morning and there was a used condom in the bed.
Original post by richpanda
Nonsense. How many women have told you this? I don't know anyone that had it broken any other way.

like i'm not saying I asked the whole country, but there was like 6-8 of us discussing it only about a month ago in a medical capacity.
Don't say anything, if she's a virgin she won't be able to tell anyway
You will be amazed how many girls become repulsed and then put off sex (even though they liked you) when you tell them that you're a virgin I learned that the hard way :rofl:

No, it was you, not the virginity...
Original post by unprinted
No, it was you, not the virginity...

Nah, it was fine up until i said it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending