The Student Room Group

I feel like crying just because...

....I'm irritated, took a shower rubbed nice cream on my body, body and hair smells amazing, my makeup looks amazing, last pair of eye lashes, hair straightened, ALL rushed cuz last min I was asked to go out. I was having a lazy day feeling like a blob....and then last min plans cancelled.

This isn't reason for getting mad, and wanting to cry but I can't get my emotions in check. My bf says I get worked up for everything because I'm so used to getting my way, but **** I just wanna cuss him, I just wanna let him have it...but it's not even his fault.
its time for bed :smile:
Original post by gr8wizard10
its time for bed :smile:

But I want to cry....
Original post by xobeauty
But I want to cry....

The bed is a great place to cry :borat:
Original post by coupdetat/-
The bed is a great place to cry :borat:

I want to have an argument

damn bih u crazy as faaakkkk
Uh, maybe your bf is right on this one...
Original post by coupdetat/-
damn bih u crazy as faaakkkk

You don't even fakkkk-Ing know.

I called my bf to be an ******* but I hung up because I'm maturing and realize I I need to chill.
But damn I just wanna cussss.

I been cool calm and collective then ppl mess with me...
Like, My bf took my phone and threw it against the wall- broke my whole screen...I was like ok whateverrrr its matieral things drop it....because I would've smashed everything in his room if it were my old self...

Yeah I just realize why I'm taking tonight out on him and got an attitude towards him because I'm actually pissed about my phone.

You can have a whiff of my briefs if you want?

They are freshly ironed and pressed.:sexface:

Maybe that will make you feel better?
Original post by mans on tings
You can have a whiff of my briefs if you want?

They are freshly ironed and pressed.:sexface:

Maybe that will make you feel better?

Are u the same one who asked to suck a fart out my ass
You don't even fakkkk-Ing know.

I called my bf to be an ******* but I hung up because I'm maturing and realize I I need to chill.
But damn I just wanna cussss.

I been cool calm and collective then ppl mess with me...
Like, My bf took my phone and threw it against the wall- broke my whole screen...I was like ok whateverrrr its matieral things drop it....because I would've smashed everything in his room if it were my old self...

Yeah I just realize why I'm taking tonight out on him and got an attitude towards him because I'm actually pissed about my phone.

why he break ur phone? is this the same guy you made threads about a few months ago?
Nah I feel, it sucks when people cancel plans on you like that. Just don't do something you might regret the next day. Sleep on it and if you feel better the next morning it isn't worth getting mad about.

Quick Reply

Latest