Have edexcel only given one set of sample assessment material for physics A level? Watch

Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ridiculous, my class thought wed have two-one locked but there arent any locked ones so we`re scrambling for mocks as we`ve already done the papers-did they not expect students to do the one paper they gave them!!
AhnafR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
Ridiculous, my class thought wed have two-one locked but there arent any locked ones so we`re scrambling for mocks as we`ve already done the papers-did they not expect students to do the one paper they gave them!!
Edexcel e-mailed new papers directly to their centres/schools that cannot be found online. These are what my school used as mocks. Maybe ask your examiner officer or whoever is in charge of exams in the centre or something.
Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by AhnafR)
Edexcel e-mailed new papers directly to their centres/schools that cannot be found online. These are what my school used as mocks. Maybe ask your examiner officer or whoever is in charge of exams in the centre or something.
are you sure- i just asked my exams officer and she said they havent emailed her anything?
AhnafR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
are you sure- i just asked my exams officer and she said they havent emailed her anything?
Yep, that's what one of my teachers said. They got new papers for mocks emailed to them maybe around December. You can't find those online yet I think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (317)
65.77%
No (165)
34.23%

Watched Threads