edexcel history a2 rebellions under the tudors

Watch
lascelles101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hey i was just wondering if anyone had any resources for the new a level history exam. route 31 rebelliuon and disorder under the tudors
lascelles101
Rep:
?
the exam reference is 9ehio/31
lascelles101
Rep:
?
this is my weakes area
SublimeArchon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know its only a short time til the exams, but I found the following textbook helps with summarising knowledge, notes and exam technique practice, as I found the standard one pretty chunky. Not sure what your exam board is but im doing Tudor Rebellions for Edexcel (I think there was a book for OCR on Amazon):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not finding it great either, the breadth studies especially, as they cover such a large time period so best of luck, would love to know if you guys have anything else.
lascelles101
Rep:
?
(Original post by dylan_kadiwar)
I know its only a short time til the exams, but I found the following textbook helps with summarising knowledge, notes and exam technique practice, as I found the standard one pretty chunky. Not sure what your exam board is but im doing Tudor Rebellions for Edexcel (I think there was a book for OCR on Amazon):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not finding it great either, the breadth studies especially, as they cover such a large time period so best of luck, would love to know if you guys have anything else.
thanks mate
im doing the same
what as level options did u do???
SublimeArchon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did India: Road to Independence and USA, both of which are probably worse than Tudors hahaha hbu?
lascelles101
Rep:
?
i did germany and spain.
loads on germany jack **** on spain
100rosie100
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any predictions for the tudor paper? How is everyone feeling about it?
lascelles101
Rep:
?
(Original post by 100rosie100)
Any predictions for the tudor paper? How is everyone feeling about it?
im feeling shi*
do u have any resources you could possibly send to me???
many thanks
100rosie100
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lascelles101)
im feeling shi*
do u have any resources you could possibly send to me???
many thanks
I found these online, not sure if they will be of any help. Let me know if you find anything else. There seems to be very few resources for our course.
Best of luck
Attached files
lascelles101
Rep:
?
thanks for that, i think were doing papers diffrent papers though, ng rebellion and disorder under the tudors
Maxt t
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
CAn anyone help with the structure of source tasks?
Frankielalala1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Maxt t)
CAn anyone help with the structure of source tasks?
With source questions, they'll usually ask about how useful a source is for revealing causes, reasons for failure or degree of threat.
I'd structure it by doing a paragraph or two on what the questions asks about e.g. Causes and degree of threat. Within those paragraphs, discuss what the source says. If it doesn't mention something that would be helpful, state what it's missing. If it's not helpful, state why. Use line references if possible and analyse who wrote the source and when. Don't forget to put the source into context.
Hope that helps, sorry it's so close to the exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads