The Student Room Group

EPQ - Do you think that Art is important in life? (Opinions please)

For my EPQ, my topic title is ' The Underappreciation of Art and why it's important in life'. I'm going to be writing about why it is important, but I do want to include some opinions from a range of people - not just with a link to art - about art and if you think it's important in our lives? Do you agree or disagree?

All Opinion will be much appreciated thank you and all opinions will be left anonymous as I'm going to use these opinions as poll for evidence also. :smile:
It's incredibly important especially for young children. It helps children meet milestones such as cognitive development, fine motor skills and hand and eye coordination in that sense.
Original post by ChloRose
For my EPQ, my topic title is ' The Underappreciation of Art and why it's important in life'. I'm going to be writing about why it is important, but I do want to include some opinions from a range of people - not just with a link to art - about art and if you think it's important in our lives? Do you agree or disagree?

All Opinion will be much appreciated thank you and all opinions will be left anonymous as I'm going to use these opinions as poll for evidence also. :smile:

No, it deffo ain't
Reply 3
Original post by MonachelloEmilio
No, it deffo ain't

Could you give me a reason why you think that? Just to add a bit more of an explanation behind it.
Reply 4
Original post by AppleB
It's incredibly important especially for young children. It helps children meet milestones such as cognitive development, fine motor skills and hand and eye coordination in that sense.

thank you for your opinion :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest