Naveed-7
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by _Fergo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he9FQ2xTD9o

Who's the stupid one again?

'I didn't think we were actually going to leave'.

And Naveed, you couldn't answer basic economics questions the other day. This obsession of yours only proves that Brexit is pure ideology without substance.
That link you've posted is nothing compared to the video I uploaded.

Yours is a video showing random people from different areas who are confused. That video does not show confused people in the same place.

In the video at the top of this thread, there are alot of stupid Remainers in one place. I've met lots of Remainers out there who don't have a firkin clue about the European Union. The fact is that there are more stupid Remainers out there than Brexiters.
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dante991)
I'm pretty sure 90% of all people who voted on both sides don't know this answer?

Wrong. There are more Brexiters out there that have a good knowledge of the European Union than Remainers.

Why should people be taken the pi** out of because of their opinions and thoughts on what happens in the country?

Remainers have been taking the pi** out of Brexiters for a long time, even before the Referendum. Calling us racists, stupid, crazy, etc.

Remainers are not being taken the pi** out of. They are being spoken to, and answered by giving them facts. Another point of all of this is why have Remainers (including the ones in the video) pretended to be all smarty pants, calling Brexiters stupid and dumb for a long time. But when they are asked a question like "Who is the president of European Union?" Those Remainer's replies are "I don't know". This video/thread exposes them.

This issue is very common amongst Remainers. I have seen it many times.
^^^
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Naveed-7)
That link you've posted is nothing compared to the video I uploaded.

Yours is a video showing random people from different areas who are confused. That video does not show confused people in the same place.

In the video at the top of this thread, there are alot of stupid Remainers in one place. I've met lots of Remainers out there who don't have a firkin clue about the European Union. The fact is that there are more stupid Remainers out there than Brexiters.

It shows people who regretted voting for Brexit. Yes, that's how wasted some votes are.

So, do tell, who's the 'leader of the EU' - without searching on google which you certainly already did.

The question is fundamentally wrong, and even if some people answered it 'correctly', they would not feature.

Since you can't think critically on your own and all you do is link irrelevant videos without any of your arguments, think twice before calling others stupid.
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
bump
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In this video, a man goes out to the Anti-Brexit march which happened in London, to ask Remainers some very easy questions which they fail to answer:

Ignorance is bliss amongst Remainers
Hate to bring it up but education was the strongest predictor of how people voted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In this video, a man goes out to the Anti-Brexit march which happened in London, to ask Remainers some very easy questions which they fail to answer:

Hate to bring it up but education was the strongest predictor of how people voted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Midlander)

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends on what you mean by education. If you think Remainers were correctly educated, then you are wrong. These daft bafoons believed in their experts who said that if we Vote Leave, countries will not be attracted to us, they will not want to trade with us, house prices will go up, tax will increase for every family by a large amount, there will be great poverty and businesses will shut down, etc.

Ever since the Vote Leave, there have been large amount of offers from other counties such as America, Australia, China, Japan, Qatar, etc.
Toyota has just confirmed that it will invest nearly £300 million on a new centre in UK. Qatar has also offered to invest £5bn on railways and sophisticated transport methods. Stock markets are doing pretty good for UK and exports are also doing well.

The conclusion is that Remainers and their experts were wrong.
DogeOfDisaproval
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
and there are tonnes of people who voted leave who's only reason was
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
DogeOfDisaproval

The problem with people like you is that you are selfish, and you have failed to recognise the difficulties of the ordinary people of this country, and how open door immigration and lack of easy job opportunities has affected these people. These ordinary people have seen their communities change, and the increase in difficulty of getting a job than 12+ years ago.

You have failed to recognise these ordinary people, and you have instead mocked them. It is a disgrace.

We, the Brexiters will make things better for these ordinary people and create more opportunities for them by arranging free trade and controlling migration. You wont, and you never have. Shame on you.
DogeOfDisaproval
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
DogeOfDisaproval

The problem with people like you is that you are selfish, and you have failed to recognise the difficulties of the ordinary people of this country, and how open door immigration and lack of easy job opportunities has affected these people. These ordinary people have seen their communities change, and the increase in difficulty of getting a job than 12+ years ago.

You have failed to recognise these ordinary people, and you have instead mocked them. It is a disgrace.

We, the Brexiters will make things better for these ordinary people and create more opportunities for them by arranging free trade and controlling migration. You wont, and you never have. Shame on you.
You must be out of breathe, with all of the stretching of the truth and jumping to conclusions you have done.

What I meant by my comment was there are uninformed people on both sides and people who would have no idea the answer to the question being asked in the video and to suggest that it is only one side that is uninformed is disingenuous.
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It depends on what you mean by education. If you think Remainers were correctly educated, then you are wrong. These daft bafoons believed in their experts who said that if we Vote Leave, countries will not be attracted to us, they will not want to trade with us, house prices will go up, tax will increase for every family by a large amount, there will be great poverty and businesses will shut down, etc.

Ever since the Vote Leave, there have been large amount of offers from other counties such as America, Australia, China, Japan, Qatar, etc.
Toyota has just confirmed that it will invest nearly £300 million on a new centre in UK. Qatar has also offered to invest £5bn on railways and sophisticated transport methods. Stock markets are doing pretty good for UK and exports are also doing well.

The conclusion is that Remainers and their experts were wrong.
By education I mean further and higher education. I did not vote the way I did because David Cameron used tax money to persuade me to, I looked at the evidence and my own ideological leanings and decided on my own. But if we are going to call people buffoons, we could look at those saluting Bullingdon Boris and 'Give me a knighthood' Nige as champions of the people. The same Boris who wrote articles for both sides before deciding which would suit his career the best.

The white working classes of Britain had been told that the foreigner was the root of their problems and that if only immigration could be curtailed then good times would return. The fact is that immigrant labour is propping this country up and Brexit is going to make our employment gap even wider (not my words, but David Davis). You aren't allowed to say it but it is the white working classes who have the least motivation to do better and who seek a scapegoat for their misfortune. Convinced to vote against their own self interest by hypocritical careerists who have as much in common with them as Cameron ever did. People who can't see that immigrants are net contributors to the economy and are filling jobs they can't be bothered to do themselves.

Yet despite all this you won't find me wanting Brexit to fail. For all our sakes it had better work out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naveed-7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Midlander)
By education I mean further and higher education. I did not vote the way I did because David Cameron used tax money to persuade me to, I looked at the evidence and my own ideological leanings and decided on my own. But if we are going to call people buffoons, we could look at those saluting Bullingdon Boris and 'Give me a knighthood' Nige as champions of the people. The same Boris who wrote articles for both sides before deciding which would suit his career the best.

The white working classes of Britain had been told that the foreigner was the root of their problems and that if only immigration could be curtailed then good times would return. The fact is that immigrant labour is propping this country up and Brexit is going to make our employment gap even wider (not my words, but David Davis). You aren't allowed to say it but it is the white working classes who have the least motivation to do better and who seek a scapegoat for their misfortune. Convinced to vote against their own self interest by hypocritical careerists who have as much in common with them as Cameron ever did. People who can't see that immigrants are net contributors to the economy and are filling jobs they can't be bothered to do themselves.

Yet despite all this you won't find me wanting Brexit to fail. For all our sakes it had better work out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That does not give us a reason to have open doors to 500 million people and give control of our laws, money and free trade away to foreign bureacrats. Stop being a muppet and accept this.
I'm pretty sure not all British people are lazy. Stop looking down on them and making them look like trash, because they are not. I'm also pretty sure that we have enough foreign migrants who are hardworking.
Things are getting tough out there for our youth, stop overlooking it. Being part of the EU with so many poor countries has created great economic inequality between the haves and have nots, and the youth who are trying to look for opportunities. Stop overlooking this problem.
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That does not give us a reason to have open doors to 500 million people and give control of our laws, money and free trade away to foreign bureacrats. Stop being a muppet and accept this.
I'm pretty sure not all British people are lazy. Stop looking down on them and making them look like trash, because they are not. I'm also pretty sure that we have enough foreign migrants who are hardworking.
Things are getting tough out there for our youth, stop overlooking it. Being part of the EU with so many poor countries has created great economic inequality between the haves and have nots, and the youth who are trying to look for opportunities. Stop overlooking this problem.
Why don't you stop copy pasting from BoJo the Clown and think for yourself. Most of our immigration is from outside the EU, and our own Brexit minister has said there will be a huge number of jobs to fill as these workers leave. As for the white working class, I am sorry but they show more entitlement and less drive than those coming from elsewhere. I know the truth hurts.

I agree there are big problems with income inequality and for our young people. These aren't caused by foreigners though, they are caused by our own governments and a Conservative party which shafts the young at every opportunity because they don't vote Tory. Look closer to home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
swanderfeild
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Man: "Who's the president of the European Union?"

Remainer: "I'm not sure"

Fact that someone asked that, and you somehow think that is a valid question is more an indictment of leave's and your personal lack of knowledge about the European Union than anything about remain; given how 'president of the European Union' isn't a thing - there are presidents of four branches but none of them are 'president of Europe' anymore than speaker of house is the speaker of united kingdom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads