The Student Room Group

I don't want to have kids that will be bullied...

Hi.
I was bullied in school
I know people behave like ****.
That's why I don't want to have kids , because I know there is a chance they will be bullied and I don't want them to suffer like I did.

If everyone behaved good 100% of the time , then yeah maybe I would have children , but as things stand people behave like animals, I don't want anyone to suffer like me, so I am not going to have any children.
then have an abortion
Original post by gr8wizard10
then have an abortion

First of all I am a male.

And I am not even going to get to that point.
I am NEVER going to help conceive any one.
Reply 3
Bullying needs to be dealt with much better in this country, for sure. Teachers get all the qualifications to teach their subject but most are near enough completely useless at keeping children safe. I can understand why you wouldn't want children.
Original post by AceRivera99999

And I am not even going to get to that point.

not by choice tho
Reply 5
Hi.
I was bullied in school
That's why I don't want to have kids , because I know there is a chance they will be bullied and I don't want them to suffer like I did.

If everyone behaved good 100% of the time , then yeah maybe I would have children , but as things stand people behave like animals, I don't want anyone to suffer like me, so I am not going to have any children.

I understand where your coming from but you was bullied but that doesn't mean that you child will be bullied?
loooool okay that's fine no one cares
Hi.
I was bullied in school
That's why I don't want to have kids , because I know there is a chance they will be bullied and I don't want them to suffer like I did..

Im not going to lie and say your kids definitely wont be bullied but surely the positives theyll gain from life outweight the cons? the friends they make, hobbies they acquire etc? Being bullied sucks but Im sure theres stuff worth living for.

I guess you could always try to reduce the probability your children would be bullied?

Teach them good morals/social skills/to be kind and then martial arts/basic reflexes/blocks etc?

Quick Reply

Latest