Research project

Watch this thread
Arianna427
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I'm a mature student studying an access to higher education course (almost the same as A-levels). As part of the course we have to do a research project, which is 4000 words. I need mine to be a chemistry related topic as I need the credits in order to meet my uni entry requirements. Does anyone have any suggestions on topics? I'm hoping to study neuroscience and would like it be related but I'm stuggling to find a topic that is definitely chemistry based and won't be confused for biochemistry, as some unis consider this to be more biology based than chemistry.
It is a literature review, so no practical experiment involved.
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
You could do enzyme function or something like that. It's very much still "chemistry".

There are plenty of papers with kinetic studies of enzymes out there (along with many other methods of investigating the mechanisms enzymes use to perform catalysis).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads