The Student Room Group

Should I tell my crush that I fancy him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NothingButWaleed
:frown:

lel xD
Original post by sayema1
lel xD

Got to bed sayema its too late for u to be talking to boys...wait a minute..y u talking to me..if u parents clock, were both screwed so like astalavista.
Got to bed sayema its too late for u to be talking to boys...wait a minute..y u talking to me..if u parents clock, were both screwed so like astalavista.

m nt talkin to u :tongue:
wait how do u knw its late here? O.o
staaaaalker xP lool
Original post by sayema1
m nt talkin to u :tongue:
wait how do u knw its late here? O.o
staaaaalker xP lool

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

m8 we both live in London so like its not that in half of london its 7am and the rest is 11.05....
Now u really need help from God
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

m8 we both live in London so like its not that in half of london its 7am and the rest is 11.05....
Now u really need help from God

i dnt live in london lmaoo xD
Original post by Eternalflames

Oh God... I see what you mean.

RIP this thread.

Naaaa me and her are much more original and the first ones to talk on threads so yeah no one can replace us :u:
Original post by sayema1
i dnt live in london lmaoo xD

errrmmmmmmmmm......
shut up waleed
ffs
nah das between u and @unillama lol
You just made this thread to get yourself hyped for a decision you've already made (I expect you'll tell him within 3 days) :wink:

So I'm just gonna give you irrelevant answers

Make America Great Again

Congratulations, @NothingButWaleed and @sayema1! You are the successors of probably the current most infamous 'couple' on this website :clap2:
Original post by unillama
shut up waleed
ffs

stop trying to deny it😂😘

How you so good at flirting? them sort of skills aren't teached ur born with them
Original post by ojablitt
How you so good at flirting? them sort of skills aren't teached ur born with them

idek...im just good at it..its how i got @unillama in the first place..if u really want her, ill give u advice...pm her bare poems...she's bound to fall for u then..xD!
Original post by Michiyo
Congratulations, @NothingButWaleed and @sayema1! You are the successors of probably the current most infamous 'couple' on this website :clap2:

looool y couple?😂😂😂😂haram for us 😇 that's what waleed taught me 😝
Original post by Iliriana
I'm a 17 year old girl and I have fancied this guy since October 2016. We have spoken briefly a couple of times... I really like him omg! Give me the pros and cons!!!!!

Just tell him.
You never know, he might feel the same about you!
Original post by Iliriana
I'm a 17 year old girl and I have fancied this guy since October 2016. We have spoken briefly a couple of times... I really like him omg! Give me the pros and cons!!!!!

no, what you need to do is drop hints you like him.

So flirt with him. Give him a compliments about his hair or clothes. Give him a freindly push, tease him/give him banter. Ask her questions about him self.

He will get the picture and if he likes you she will aask you out.

Your method of telling hi, puts him on the spot. People dont make good decisions on the spot.
Original post by freedom
Ask her questions about him self.

He will get the picture and if he likes you she will aask you out.

what do u mean mate?
gender discrimination *.*
Dearie, if you really fancy this guy why not tell him before it's too late ?
Who knows ? He may also admire you secretly . Gone were the days when ladies could not express their feelings. Just be more confident and go for it. After all, nothing is impossible under the sun. Wish u the best of luck!!!
just do it lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending