AQA AS History: Does anyone else find Tudors way harder than Russian history?

Watch
AxSirlotl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We started Henry VIII a few weeks ago and already I'd not confident at all with it, whereas with Russian history we've started Stalin's rise to power and I'm finding it quite good.
lmao108
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
its because no one cares about tudors, every one does crap on it
WarehamJasmin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AxSirlotl)
We started Henry VIII a few weeks ago and already I'd not confident at all with it, whereas with Russian history we've started Stalin's rise to power and I'm finding it quite good.
I'm finding the tudors really difficult too, I think its because there's so much more within the Tudor compared to the cold war 😂
Ke.e0908
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AxSirlotl)
I find Tudors hard too. It's so broad and basically, I just don't know how to write essay on it. We're doing French Revolution for the other option, which is hard as well. I believe our school just want us to achieve very badly😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
ameliam82
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WarehamJasmin)
I'm finding the tudors really difficult too, I think its because there's so much more within the Tudor compared to the cold war 😂
See I'm the other way round. i think its because I've got a teacher who teaches like he lived in the 1500's
Wikia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I personally find The Tudors hella interesting, mainly because it was centuries ago, so for some reason I seem to learn a lot more compared to my other side of the course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.81%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.24%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (34)
7.8%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.55%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.73%

Watched Threads