not there! (i 4got 2 add them...)

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, not good enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    not there! (i 4got 2 add them...)
    Well then, I can't vote HMPH !

ReputationRep:
    Optimistic. I'd rather be let down after having hopes than spend my life thinking I'll never get to where I want to be, never get to be really content, and never get to go some cool places on the way. I'd rather just enjoy the ride..

it depends on the reality of the situation ie "we are going to die" -that is the truth although the pessimistic views are quite transparant

ReputationRep:
    i'm a huge optimist, although i wish i wasn't. sometimes i try to kid myself, i think wishfully all the time

ReputationRep:
    Pessimistic is best, expect the worst and anything else you get is a bonus. There's no point in deluding yourself.

I'm always an optimist, it has saved me before and may do again sometime.

ReputationRep:
    I am def an optimistic!...whats the point of having a scowl on ur face when u know u'll only live once...so look at the positive side of things and smile!!

ReputationRep:
    Pessimistic. I'm just waiting to die.

ReputationRep:
    Optimist . Im still thinking i can get AAA tommorow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Something good always comes out of everything. Even if it doesn't seem like that at the time. It's often sh*tty things that happen that make you stronger.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty much half and half - it varies according to the weather, time of day etc But I reckon I'm slightly more pessimist than optimist normally

ReputationRep:
    Optimism belongs to fools...

ReputationRep:
    I'd contend that I'm a realist but since that usually means I end up being pessimistic.

On an optimistic note there are only 24 hours and 40 minutes left
    (Sorry...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    I'd contend that I'm a realist but since that usually means I end up being pessimistic.
    I'd say that I'm a realist too, but I still think that something good comes out of everything. I realise that bad things happen but don't see the point in dwelling on them!

ReputationRep:
    A pessimist is what an optomist calls a realist.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    A pessimist is what an optomist calls a realist.....
    You can be realistic and still see the good in things.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.