customre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Which is the best business for a student to start online to earn cash that will help to settle bills while in school?
macpatgh-Sheldon
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Get the right product e.g. from China or India, and sell it on Ebay cheapest in the world - EBay's powerful SEO and monetary investment means your item will be among the top few among search engines - you just need to sell a few a day, so there is not too much other work once you get going - no electricity, gas, phone bills to pay - just need an internet connection. No arguments with customers - queries can be resolved calmly and with a little time. No banking as money comes direct into e.g. PayPal account.

If you make just £20-40 a day (£100/week) it will cover your bills, food and clubbing (), assuming you live with parents.

If you need help with listing items on Ebay or any other technicalities, PM me (happy to help out) - lately EBay only charge if you sell so there is no listing fee as there used to be.

M
customre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you for your suggestion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32.32%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10.1%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23.23%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (6)
6.06%
No - I live at home during term anyway (28)
28.28%

Watched Threads