Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...Who Ate All The Pies? - Heartlinks Music Ltd.

www.heartlinksmusic.co.uk

its a song dun by fatandrew (guy from my church), me and my broth.

it was for a campaign by the british heartfoundation, called Who Ate All The Pies?

Id jst like 2know wat u all think???? sorry, jst a bit of cheap promoing

all critisms welcome(even the gud ones..lol!)

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like the Village people meets outkast how recent was the BHF campaign? I volunteer at a BHF charity shop but haven't heard of any music campaign :confused: although I don't really take much notice when it comes to things like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    It sounds like the Village people meets outkast how recent was the BHF campaign? I volunteer at a BHF charity shop but haven't heard of any music campaign :confused: although I don't really take much notice when it comes to things like that
    to b honest, i ant either, I jst know it was 4 that.

it was on the radio, classic gold i think

wat do u think?? number 1

ReputationRep:
    actually it could be an anthem for the wigan rugby team, they call people from wigan 'pie eaters'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    actually it could be an anthem for the wigan rugby team, they call people from wigan 'pie eaters'
    lol!..will have to luk into that one

does antone else have any sugestions

I would also like to know mr seapower, (dont knoe#w if u know) where else I cud send this song.

its been sent2 a few radio stations, where else??

ReputationRep:
    mof2 bed, got 2 b at work at 8

will read suggs later, appreciate comments

bye4 now

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.