The Student Room Group

Burglars beware

Scroll to see replies

Good, people shouldn't have to put up with burglars coming in and breaking into their homes. It's their fault they were killed.

I saw that story earlier. The amusing bit is that the female getaway driver is charged with murder, though the dead were her mates the burglars.
Reply 3
occupational hazard i guess...
Reply 4
Oklahoma have the death penalty for "Murder in the First"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Oklahoma

they have an option of "Nitrogen Hypoxia" although they have not used it yet....
I see no problem with this.
I bet they won't burgle someone else's house any time soon. :evil:
:yy:
Good news.

Just a shame the skank driving the getaway car got away, so to speak.
(edited 7 years ago)
Good, you come into someone's house with a knife, how am I supposed to know you aren't going to murder me? Of course I'm going to shoot you
Reply 10
at least they were an equal opportunity crew... they let a young lady do the driving.
Kinda sad but he was within his right
I hardly think the homeowner was going to offer them a cup a of tea. You play with matches you get your fingers burned.
Meanwhile here in the UK it's illegal to have a weapon in your home for self defence :gasp:
Original post by AishaGirl
Meanwhile here in the UK it's illegal to have a weapon in your home for self defence :gasp:

You can always move to america if you want to arm yourself with a rifle..
Original post by Kravence
You can always move to america if you want to arm yourself with a rifle..

Nah I like the UK too much.
Just glad I don't live in the US. Wouldn't it be a tragedy if it wasn't burglars, but someone bringing a parcel round. In my neck of the woods, neighbours often let themselves into your house to drop things off or pop in to say hello.
Reply 17
Original post by ByEeek
Just glad I don't live in the US. Wouldn't it be a tragedy if it wasn't burglars, but someone bringing a parcel round. In my neck of the woods, neighbours often let themselves into your house to drop things off or pop in to say hello.

visiting neighbors wouldn't smash your back door in to gain access :redface:
Original post by the bear
visiting neighbors wouldn't smash your back door in to gain access :redface:

They also wouldn't carry knuckle dusters and knives.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending